SG Talk

Full Version: I noticed Aunty like to use " same perfume "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just now meet few aunty clients , almost all using a same perfume.
What about the man? Or u smell old woman only?
(10-03-2023, 11:52 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]What about the man? Or u smell old woman only?

Forever uncle used this

[Image: H91bfb4e3e2ea47e2ac133d3194dc80cec.jpg]
They r smelly  Big Grin
Don't play play they using chanel no 5
fake chanel no 5

[Image: bb09b8b7f26f5b9535d80a5391948338.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-03-2023, 12:19 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]They r smelly  Big Grin

Meow meow turned prune and sour liao Big Grin
(10-03-2023, 01:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Meow meow turned prune and sour liao Big Grin

Pity FA have to endure the salty to secure business  Big Grin
(10-03-2023, 02:41 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Pity FA have to endure the salty to secure business  Big Grin

Maybe he likes to lick salty gao gao Big Grin
(10-03-2023, 02:42 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he likes to lick salty gao gao Big Grin

The more salty the more businesses  Laughing
Filipino also use same parfume, often mixwith body odour from morning woke up from their bed that stench from bedsheet...
U can blindfold yourself and knew who walking pass you
why u always talk like u are in your 20s?
always call pple auntie

u say u are in your 50s right
so u are a uncle also
either u pretend to be young or in self denial...LOL
wear the young man clothes and expensive watches...LOL
(10-03-2023, 12:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Don't play play they using chanel no 5

This is a common choice I noticed too. Lol

But indeed nice.
what perfume
u sniff body odour
(10-03-2023, 11:40 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]just now meet few aunty clients , almost all using a same perfume.

this is to cover their smelly meow meow.
(10-03-2023, 03:28 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]what perfume
u sniff body odour

all aunties' body odour smells like chanel no 5 to FA. he is quite pervert sia  Confused
(10-03-2023, 01:37 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

Another name for meow meow is moon.......? Big Grin
Got from one country they all use same parfume, the aroma smell exactly like onion with a bit curry flavour... I had seen some Singaporean love it so much that they sat close together,
Usually i try to avoid standing too close or open up the window, some will leave the aroma at the corridor or mrt underground walkway, so much so the whole passage way is unusable for next ine hour, at least to me, unless you can hold your breath as long as tom cruise just to survive and came out from the other end of tunnel