SG Talk

Full Version: OCBC has been CECA-ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once the top is CECAed, it will become very similar to Dbs.
No hope Liao.
Already moved to China banks
CECALIZATION
Disgusting
Watch for more CECA cockroaches to appear in due time in OCBC
(11-03-2023, 03:13 PM)whylah Wrote: [ -> ]Once the top is CECAed, it will become very similar to Dbs.
No hope Liao.

Let's hope that this will not happen, else OCBC stocks will plummet ........................ Big Grin
(11-03-2023, 04:32 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Watch for more CECA cockroaches to appear in due time in OCBC

They are probably all over liao lah
So diversify your monies. Late last year I open BOC ICBC bank account. Last time only Spore and Msia banks but seeing the trend I guess put some in China banks. SBI I never put as ceca from there why give my monies to them make more monies and later overrun us? Give China banks better.
61% of sinkies voted for this shit
OCBC app is one of the worst. One of my phones can never install it and all they advised is uninstall and unstall. Keep telling them it doesn't work but that didn't stop them from advising the same thing!
(11-03-2023, 07:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]OCBC app is one of the worst. One of my phones can never install it and all they advised is uninstall and unstall. Keep telling them it doesn't work but that didn't stop them from advising the same thing!

It is terrible thing to happen............... Big Grin
(11-03-2023, 07:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]OCBC app is one of the worst. One of my phones can never install it and all they advised is uninstall and unstall. Keep telling them it doesn't work but that didn't stop them from advising the same thing!

don't forget their customer service hotline, sucks too!

Just read Google play reviews. Initially I thought it affect old Android phone then found out even some new model phones also cannot. Their mobile app has some serious bug they yet to find out and fix. So those who can install and use is pure luck their phone models work. My recent new phone model just got lucky. Previously I use browser login with hardware token to login.
OCBC is a boomer enclave. alot of useless chinese boomers working there to farm money