SG Talk

Full Version: PM: COVID-19 is no longer a dangerous disease
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is right, Covid is no longer dangerous after Saturday, 9 Oct 2021. In fact taking the Pfizer vaccination is more dangerous and you guys have bravely done that. Now the next process is wait for your turn to get infected in order not to overwhelm our hospitals. Of course I think they wud like all of you to get infected as soon as possible so that we can achieve herd immunity instantly....... Confused
(10-10-2021, 02:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That is right, Covid is no longer dangerous after Saturday, 9 Oct 2021. In fact taking the Pfizer vaccination is more dangerous and you guys have bravely done that. Now the next process is wait for your turn to get infected in order not to overwhelm our hospitals. Of course I think they wud like all of you to get infected as soon as possible so that we can achieve herd immunity instantly....... Confused

How many in the "herds" have to sacrifice their lives for that "herd immunity", if it actually does exist?  Thinking
We are as bad as Europe without vaccination last year.

[Image: LW-Europe-summary-covid-2020.png]
(10-10-2021, 02:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]How many in the "herds" have to sacrifice their lives for that "herd immunity", if it actually does exist?  Thinking

At least those who had vaccinated with suffer less symptoms and chances of full recovery is good...
not dangerous to most
but still dangerous to HIM
becos he is elderly and over 70
but nevermind pap treat seniors as die also nevermind one
the singapore medical system is near collapse with thousands thronging the hospital daily
and he says not danger
ask him go hospital look see look see
see if its danger or not
Can PAP resume physical MPS with residents to prove that COVID-19 is no longer a dangerous disease ?
(10-10-2021, 03:34 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]Can PAP resume physical MPS with residents to prove that COVID-19 is no longer a dangerous disease ?

PAP MPs must resume MPS immediately cos they are paid an allowance of $16,000 per month to do that duty......
Wait till he gets it. Long covid is no joke. ...
The world has no cure for the delta + strain variant..
(10-10-2021, 03:45 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Wait till he gets it. Long covid is no joke. ...

I remember PM Lee said that Covid-19 is less dangerous than Sars.  But now I think that he had erred in saying that....
Why the Ministers all don't mingle with citizens and get themselves infected to show a good example of how an infected person should behave?
(10-10-2021, 03:24 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]At least those who had vaccinated with suffer less symptoms and chances of full recovery is good...

But we are seeing more deaths in recent weeks!

How come?

[Image: Singapore-covid-deaths-01.png]
extracted from covid19.nj.gov

"Under experimental conditions, researchers found that the COVID-19 virus stayed viable in the air for three hours. The researchers estimate that in most real-world situations, the virus would remain suspended in the air for about 30 minutes, before settling onto surfaces. This is similar to what was found for SARS and MERS, which some researchers consider likely to be spread via airborne transmission. One study estimates that a person infected with the COVID-19 virus who speaks loudly for one minute produces at least 1,000 virus-containing droplets that remain airborne for more than 8 minutes. Furthermore, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend airborne precautions for the care of COVID-19 suspected or confirmed patients."

note that SPEAKING LOUDLY produces lots of droplets. hope relevant authority can take note and make it as requirements not to talk loudly when in train, bus, taxi, private hire or enclose space.
(10-10-2021, 04:16 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]But we are seeing more deaths in recent weeks!

How come?

[Image: Singapore-covid-deaths-01.png]

Cos, the oldies that die were not vaccinate or partially vaccinated, and they have underlying illness.....
(10-10-2021, 02:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That is right, Covid is no longer dangerous after Saturday, 9 Oct 2021. In fact taking the Pfizer vaccination is more dangerous and you guys have bravely done that. Now the next process is wait for your turn to get infected in order not to overwhelm our hospitals. Of course I think they wud like all of you to get infected as soon as possible so that we can achieve herd immunity instantly....... Confused

you claim that taking Pfizer vaccination is more dangerous.  more dangerous compare to what?
(10-10-2021, 04:37 PM)sclim Wrote: [ -> ]you claim that taking Pfizer vaccination is more dangerous.  more dangerous compare to what?

I think more dangerous than Sinovac and Sinopharm.....
(10-10-2021, 04:01 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Why the Ministers all don't mingle with citizens and get themselves infected to show a good example of how an infected person should behave?

No worries lah, soon we will have a Calvin Cheng or Lawrence Wee announcing they kenna Covid and is recovering at home

Then there will be a movie made to show how courageously they fought Covid at home and won

Simpur
Its not a disease stupid. Its man made bio-weapon.
(10-10-2021, 04:37 PM)sclim Wrote: [ -> ]you claim that taking Pfizer vaccination is more dangerous.  more dangerous compare to what?

More dangerous than infected by the covid virus. That's my understanding after listening to the Saturday announcement  ... Confused
(10-10-2021, 03:30 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]not dangerous to most
but still dangerous to HIM
becos he is elderly and over 70
but nevermind pap treat seniors as die also nevermind one

I think pinky is only around 69 or 70.