SG Talk

Full Version: Scoot to launch flights to Berlin from 19 Oct, one-way promo fare from $200 all-in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scoot competing with SIA? How come can fly so far?
(10-10-2021, 03:36 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Scoot competing with SIA? How come can fly so far?

Scoot is an offshoot of SIA, they have the same bosses. But it is a steal to fly to Berlin at $200 all-in.....
Booking nao,, Laughter-68
(10-10-2021, 03:41 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Scoot is an offshoot of SIA, they have the same bosses. But it is a steal to fly to Berlin at $200 all-in.....

I know scoot is a subsidiary of SIA but by doing that they are like shooting themselves in the foot. If people can fly to Berlin at a much cheaper cost who still want to take SIA?
Actually I read the ad don't understand what is mean by one way $200...two way $400(?)...

How to travel for tour only one way ....need to come back.
(10-10-2021, 03:43 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I know scoot is a subsidiary of SIA but by doing that they are like shooting themselves in the foot. If people can fly to Berlin at a much cheaper cost who still want to take SIA?

It must be noted that Scoot don't provide any food or drinks in-flight.......and the planes are less modern than SIA planes.....
(10-10-2021, 03:46 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It must be noted that Scoot don't provide any food or drinks in-flight.......and the planes are less modern than SIA planes.....

Which idiot told u no food or drinks or u ownself stupid?
(10-10-2021, 03:43 PM)Osgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I read the ad don't understand what is mean by one way $200...two way $400(?)...

How to travel for tour only one way ....need to come back.

One way to is cheap but they know that you have to come back, so the return is $1000

but dont be fooled, have not include taxes.
(10-10-2021, 04:36 PM)Gstalk Wrote: [ -> ]One way to is cheap but they know that you have to come back, so the return is $1000

but dont be fooled, have not include taxes.

So the actual ticket would be $200 + $1,000, and therefore the total return trip will be $600, and not cheap anymore..
(10-10-2021, 04:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So the actual ticket would be $200 + $1,000, and therefore the total return trip will be $600, and not cheap anymore..

Can u stop posting your stupidity? Or can u explain how u get $600?
Great, they can help warm up the engine and make sure all is safe and good  Thumbsup
(10-10-2021, 03:43 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I know scoot is a subsidiary of SIA but by doing that they are like shooting themselves in the foot. If people can fly to Berlin at a much cheaper cost who still want to take SIA?

SiA doesn't fly to Berlin. SIA is actually smart to carve out the Berlin destination for scoot, as Berlin is mainly a leisure destination, whereas a business hub like Frankfurt, SIA keeps for itself. Munich in Bavaria is a rich region, so SIA also keeps. The region surrounding Berlin is former East Germany, which is the poorer part of Germany, so good for low-cost market.
Haven't include Covi19 coverage
(10-10-2021, 04:47 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Can u stop posting your stupidity? Or can u explain how u get $600?

Sorry it should be $1,200 for the return trip.....
(10-10-2021, 04:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So the actual ticket would be $200 + $1,000, and therefore the total return trip will be $600, and not cheap anymore..

actually someone on that page did a test purchase, only come up to 470 in total

Monopoly
(10-10-2021, 06:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't include Covi19 coverage

Haven't cover return back cargo charges