SG Talk

Full Version: Breaking:SVB Fallout Spreads Around World From London to Singapore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/svb-fallo...31383.html

Asia’s tech leaders are scrambling to assess the potential ramifications too. In Singapore, financiers and entrepreneurs at a Wharton alumni gathering in the the Shangri-La shared news about the fallout, while startup founders and investors at a conference in Mumbai talked about nothing else.
(12-03-2023, 10:43 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://finance.yahoo.com/news/svb-fallo...31383.html

Asia’s tech leaders are scrambling to assess the potential ramifications too. In Singapore, financiers and entrepreneurs at a Wharton alumni gathering in the the Shangri-La shared news about the fallout, while startup founders and investors at a conference in Mumbai talked about nothing else.

So genius, instead of using your own common sense (which I doubt you have any), can you tell us if the market is going to be up or down on Monday?

IAM only interested in DOW, so dun come here to tell me about STI

C'mon, say something genius, will you?
DBS going to $23.
(12-03-2023, 10:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]So genius, instead of using your own common sense (which I doubt you have any), can you tell us if the market is going to be up or down on Monday?

IAM only interested in DOW, so dun come here to tell me about STI

C'mon, say something genius, will you?

I predict on Monday Dow will go down and go up. Rotfl
(12-03-2023, 12:24 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I predict on Monday Dow will go down and go up. Rotfl

The future market when it opens for the week, will absorb the blunt of the blow before the cash market opens

Last week was consecutively down a few days and ended the week down, hanging on to 32,000, a critical support turned resistance

Have to observe how the futures market move, then take the opposite trend from the futures market

Good luck!
So STI may go down because bank stock affected by this episode....because we are in Singapore.
(12-03-2023, 12:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]The future market when it opens for the week, will absorb the blunt of the blow before the cash market opens

Last week was consecutively down a few days and ended the week down, hanging on to 32,000, a critical support turned resistance

Have to observe how the futures market move, then take the opposite trend from the futures market

Good luck!

you are wrong again.
last Friday, Dow 32,000 was broken, it was down to 31,909.
Other forum ppl waiting to buy XLF ETF if it drop. Hmmm
This bank has $200B assets and collapse.
So there will be widespread impact.
(12-03-2023, 01:12 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]you are wrong again.
last Friday, Dow 32,000 was broken, it was down to 31,909.

You are a freaking dumbass! Tomorrow night, I will skin you alive, you just wait!
it will be a spectacle to watch
no more like we see hanPaulson with our botak goes into a room
later come out ,,, and later fly to Beijin
all mandarin nod their head,
Now it is just PutinHaarp and indoMerapi blows
(12-03-2023, 12:48 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]So STI may go down because bank stock affected by this episode....because we are in Singapore.

In Singapore we like our big three banks and Std Chartered Bank, May bank and HSBC are foreign banks.
(12-03-2023, 01:13 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Other forum ppl waiting to buy XLF ETF if it drop. Hmmm

which forum? can pls share. I am keen in XLF too
Contagion spreads around the world.
(12-03-2023, 02:45 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]which forum? can pls share. I am keen in XLF too

the infamous EDMW but MM aka Money Mind instead where you need to be careful as ppl there don't like EDMW posts there. just go in anonymous read their lobang. the standard of ppl in MM is they are more atas so posts that is of EDMW nature will get reported. reddevil0728 is one active reporter. you can ignore him will do.