SG Talk

Full Version: 'That is hell': Drivers stuck in massive jam at Woodlands and Tuas checkpoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sor hai kia all for those who go this week
(13-03-2023, 05:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Sor hai kia all for those who go this week

To be honest " if " I stay at woodlands or Jurong, now a days I do will go in few times per week.

Partly buying daily needs as SG cost is getting higher and higher on top with GST hikes next year another round.
Come back another big jam. These people are senseless.
(13-03-2023, 05:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/hell-d...days-begin

School holidays like that one lah! Big Grin
I am interested how they shee shee if urgent Big Grin
(13-03-2023, 05:40 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]School holidays like that one lah! Big Grin

Mid term school holidays..........? Big Grin
(13-03-2023, 05:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested how they shee shee if urgent Big Grin

Must standby plastic bags and mineral water bottles lah! Big Grin Wear adult diapers also can lah! Later lausai worse lah!
(13-03-2023, 05:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested how they shee shee if urgent Big Grin

So simple begin go in, Don't drink much water or even after pee.
(13-03-2023, 05:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Must standby plastic bags and mineral water bottles lah! Big Grin Wear adult diapers also can lah! Later lausai worse lah!
I think the most practical thing to do is to use a mineral water bottle, with a big mouth.................... Big Grin
(13-03-2023, 05:50 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think the most practical thing to do is to use a mineral water bottle, with a big mouth.................... Big Grin

Coca-Cola big bottle can lah! Big Grin
(13-03-2023, 05:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Coca-Cola big bottle can lah! Big Grin

But must be a bottle with a wide mouth, if not cork cannot fit into it.................... Big Grin Laughing
(13-03-2023, 05:42 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Mid term school holidays..........? Big Grin

You are not a Singaporean!

Double confirmed!  Tongue
(13-03-2023, 05:53 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But must be a bottle with a wide mouth, if not cork cannot fit into it.................... Big Grin Laughing

For ladies container with lagi big opening needed
(13-03-2023, 06:46 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]For ladies container with lagi big opening needed

They need to use a funnel....................... Big Grin
Did kee chiu shout out that these people are "idiots" and "sia suay"?
(13-03-2023, 06:55 PM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]Did kee chiu shout out that these people are "idiots" and "sia suay"?

that fellow already a Disgrace , can even YAWING , OPEN MOUTH SO BIG WHILE deputy PM SPEAK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwV0tgdGV0I

WATCH THE STARTING PART WHO YAWING
Stay put in SG or MY, why cross the border and complaint?
schools holidays extra jam ...... that's new?
duh
(13-03-2023, 08:13 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]schools holidays extra jam ...... that's new?
duh

Sis. not new lah.........during the school holidays (one week) parents will take their kids to West Malaysia for a holiday for the children to de-stress............... Big Grin
Jam is good for family bonding in the car. Win-Win.
(13-03-2023, 10:29 PM)mikotan Wrote: [ -> ]Jam is good for family bonding in the car. Win-Win.

Jam for 4 hours, if it is an old car, the engine may burn out................. Big Grin
huh now is a lot coming back coming in to SG
https://onemotoring.lta.gov.sg/content/o...ficCameras
(13-03-2023, 06:46 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]For ladies container with lagi big opening needed

At least must cover the whole backside lah! Big Grin Adult diapers can liao lah!
(13-03-2023, 08:13 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]schools holidays extra jam ...... that's new?
duh

(13-03-2023, 08:23 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Sis. not new lah.........during the school holidays (one week) parents will take their kids to West Malaysia for a holiday for the children to de-stress............... Big Grin

This one is only 1st semester school holidays leh! Big Grin Wait for mid-year 2nd semester lah!
Jam is very bad for the environment. Rotfl
Should ban personal vehicle to travel to Malaysia by car during peak period.