SG Talk

Full Version: Muhyiddin dares MACC to probe Anwar, Zahid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Muhyiddin dares MACC to probe Anwar, Zahid 

https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/658301
To be fair, muhyiddin asked macc to investigate guan eng over series of corruption in 2020

He punched someone first, so he has to receive a counter punch
pls tell me how many bolehland minister no eat money ?
(14-03-2023, 03:59 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]pls tell me how many bolehland minister no eat money ?

[Image: 1739.gif]
He accepted lots of under.the.table since the days when he was MB of JohoreLand
(14-03-2023, 04:04 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1739.gif]

MALAYSIA BOLEH  Clapping

Snubbed by Perikatan, Pejuang to go alone for ‘selected’ seats in coming.  Clapping

Parti PEJUANG) President Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir speaking during a press conference in conjunction with the Johor state election at @Grand Paragon Hotel, JB, Mar-10, 2022.

Tuesday, 21 Mar 2023 10:10 PM March 21. Parti Pejuang still intended to contest in the state elections this year despite failing to join Perikatan Nasional, said Datuk Amiruddin Hamzah. The Pejuang secretary-general confirmed that his party has been notified of the coalition’s refusal to accept it as a member, and said PN was not receptive to Dr M Parti.  Disappointed

“With that, Pejuang will continue mobilising its machinery in selected areas to prepare for the coming state elections,” he said in a statement after PN’s rejection was made public. PN secretary-general Datuk Seri Hamzah Zainuddin said the coalition’s supreme council decided yesterday to reject Pejuang’s application to enter but did not give a reason.
(14-03-2023, 03:59 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]pls tell me how many bolehland minister no eat money ?

Mahathir ish clean?  Smile