SG Talk

Full Version: MHA should respond to serious accusations in Nikkei Asia 23 Jul article by Andy Wong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His view become too self centered regarding abt the unvaccinated ppl.He is becoming a victim of fear instead of looking at those unvaccinated with an open mindset with love.
Penalising unvaccinated people is wrong. If want to penalize then make the vaccine mandatory and bear the responsibility should anything go wrong. Now they make it voluntary cos they don't want to bear any responsibility.
Endless rojak issues.
Prof is getting senile. Of course MHA knows the ktvs and massage parlours are controlled by the underworld. That's why they are under the police licensing unit.

Discriminate people further for not being vaccinated with an experimental, emergency use vaccine?  Does he even know what is mRNA?

Rector Koh kena whacked in his rectum on his FB account now....  Rotfl
We encourage, we don't penalized. Similarly, we don't penalized those who are vaccinated with Sinovac, the most widely used in the world, which is approved by WHO.
(26-07-2021, 09:06 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]We encourage, we don't penalized. Similarly, we don't penalized those who are vaccinated with Sinovac which is approved by WHO.

Sinovac should be approved by HSA after National Day.  Dowager Jinx already said it is net net 80% effective in Turkish trials. That could be better than P & M .

No more reasons to reject it.... dowager has spoken.
(26-07-2021, 12:18 AM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]His view become too self centered regarding abt the unvaccinated ppl.He is becoming a victim of fear    instead of looking at those unvaccinated with an open mindset with love.

Agreed.  I applaud MR. DESMOND ANG  & MR. NATHANIEL CHIA for their insightful reply to Prof. Tommy Koh.  Prof. TOMMY KOH and the GOVT. should pay close attention to Nathaniel reply seriously.

He said all that I wanted to say. Tired of repeating all over again.

Should Vaccination be made mandatory and his proposal of barring  entries to various essential establishment as he suggested be implemented by the Gov/relevant authorities, I forsees a disastrous results in next GE for the ruling party.

The swing in votes in 1981 By-Election and loss of 2 GRCs' must not be forgotten.  Threats and Force directly or indirectly must not be imposed.
(26-07-2021, 11:27 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 12:18 AM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]His view become too self centered regarding abt the unvaccinated ppl.He is becoming a victim of fear    instead of looking at those unvaccinated with an open mindset with love.

Agreed.  I applaud MR. NATHANIEL CHIA reply for his insightful reply to Prof. Tommy Koh.  Poc. TOMMY KOH should pay attention to Nathaniel reply seriously.
He said all that I wanted to say.

Should Vaccination be made mandatory and his proposal of barring  entries to various essential establishment as he suggested be implemented by the Gov/relevant authorities, I forsees a disastrous results in next GE for the ruling party.

dat's the aim of tommy koh's article wat.. Rotfl sabo zeng hu
(26-07-2021, 11:27 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]

Agreed.  I applaud MR. NATHANIEL CHIA for his insightful reply to Prof. Tommy Koh.  Poc. TOMMY KOH and the GOVT. should pay close attention to Nathaniel reply seriously.

The swing in votes in 1981 By-Election and loss of 2 GRCs' must not be forgotten.  Threats and Force directly or indirectly must not be imposed.
Yes, the rector's rectum kena poked hard hard.

Very xia suay.
(26-07-2021, 11:30 AM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 11:27 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed.  I applaud MR. NATHANIEL CHIA reply for his insightful reply to Prof. Tommy Koh.  Poc. TOMMY KOH should pay attention to Nathaniel reply seriously.
He said all that I wanted to say.

dat's the aim of tommy koh's article wat.. Rotfl sabo zeng hu

Tommy Koh actually buay song with chenghu due to his son Laughing
(26-07-2021, 01:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 11:30 AM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]dat's the aim of tommy koh's article wat.. Rotfl sabo zeng hu

Tommy Koh actually buay song with chenghu due to his son Laughing

Hmnn.... what abt his son? Thinking
(26-07-2021, 01:16 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 11:27 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed.  I applaud MR. NATHANIEL CHIA for his insightful reply to Prof. Tommy Koh.  Poc. TOMMY KOH and the GOVT. should pay close attention to Nathaniel reply seriously.

Yes, the rector's rectum kena poked hard hard.

Very xia suay.

He is getting senile. How old is he now.?
Quote from Wikipedia,

However, the Kodex is considered by some to be the most important document in the history of clinical research ethics, which had a massive influence on global human rights. In America, the Kodex and the related Declaration of Helsinki form the basis for the Code of Federal Regulations Title 45 Part 46,[16][17] which are the regulations issued by the United States Department of Health and Human Services for the ethical treatment of human subjects, and are used in Institutional Review Boards (IRBs). In 1966, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights was adopted by the United Nations, and supposed to be in force by 23 March 1976. Article seven prohibits experiments conducted without the "free consent to medical or scientific experimentation" of the subject.[14] The Covenant has 173 states parties as of September 2019.

In his 2014 review, Gaw observes that the Kodex "not only entered the legal landscape, but also became the prototype for all future codes of ethical practice across the globe."[11] The idea of free or informed consent also served as the basis for International Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects proposed by the World Health Organization

How did a Professor of Law miss all this? Huh Huh
(26-07-2021, 01:32 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 01:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Tommy Koh actually buay song with chenghu due to his son Laughing

Hmnn.... what abt his son? Thinking

aiya better not say here afterall its just hearsay from certain quarters and will remain unsubstantiated.
(26-07-2021, 01:45 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 01:16 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the rector's rectum kena poked hard hard.

Very xia suay.

He is getting senile. How old is he now.?

Over 80