SG Talk

Full Version: Like Trump & Kim, Taxpayers shld invite LHY to SG to talk to PM Lee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like Trump & Kim, Taxpayers shld invite LHY to SG to talk to PM Lee.

What do you think?
but first answer the court charges and dont run away

you shouldnt be afraid if you have done nothing wrong
(14-03-2023, 08:50 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Like Trump & Kim, Taxpayers shld invite LHY to SG to talk to PM Lee.

What do you think?

I think it is an excellent idea.................... Big Grin
(14-03-2023, 08:50 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Like Trump & Kim, Taxpayers shld invite LHY to SG to talk to PM Lee.

What do you think?

Family matters just let the family settle themselves.
Please dun disturb LHY who is enjoying his retirement in an European resort on the pretext of exile. .... Rolleyes
(14-03-2023, 08:52 AM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]but first answer the court charges and dont run away

you shouldnt be afraid if you have done nothing wrong

Issue a stern warning

Case closed
(14-03-2023, 09:34 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Family matters just let the family settle themselves.

I more interested in getting all politicians and their family to show how much wealth and assets they own in this world. As far as I am aware of they mostly in govt service and not many had own biz rite? Lol
(14-03-2023, 09:41 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Issue a stern warning

Case closed

Not like in the Keppel KOM case.....................? Big Grin
(14-03-2023, 09:42 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I more interested in getting all politicians and their family to show how much wealth and assets they own in this world. As far as I am aware of they mostly in govt service and not many had own biz rite? Lol

Just know they are millionaire is enough. No need to show or know exactly how much. Just 1 million cash is already more than what most Singaporeans have liao
(14-03-2023, 09:34 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Family matters just let the family settle themselves.

PM Lee, AGC, Parliament and Police are involved, now, citizens should come in to help to resolve famiLee feud.
(14-03-2023, 09:43 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Not like in the Keppel KOM case.....................? Big Grin

Since PM Lee had directed taxpayers to pay almost $20 mio all expenses paid  to invite Trump and Kim, he should be able to offer same term inviting LHY to Singapore.

And further grant LHY, if qualified as a candidate to stand in coming EP2023.
(14-03-2023, 09:47 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Just know they are millionaire is enough. No need to show or know exactly how much. Just 1 million cash is already more than what most Singaporeans have liao

When our PM Lee is in serious trouble, it's the citizens responsibility to offer help.

We love Singapore.

Singaporeans have country at 💖 heart.
(14-03-2023, 10:30 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]When our PM Lee is in serious trouble, it's the citizens responsibility to offer help.

We love Singapore.

Singaporeans have country at 💖 heart.

Citizens don't create more problems is akin to helping liao lor.
What talk? Jitao MMA fight liao...