SG Talk

Full Version: HDB to pilot new hostel like for singles remind me of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-20230314-163113-295.jpg]
Sibey jialat Singapore...😡
(14-03-2023, 05:09 PM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]Good and cheap for single.

How much is cheap........? Big Grin
I was thinking that they are a bit like workers' dormitories too but then I remembered that there are like a dozen beds in a single room at workers' dorm (a bit like army camp leow). So in the end I considered them more like students' halls.
a good move. then there is always one of a kind of people who is very difficult to live with.
if one such person live in the same dorm. how will the operator handle it? remove all the rest or remove the problem?
as time rolls on we see many women left on the shelves
the reverse is also true.
we r sick and they manifest
I remember once we blanket party another Nco for hoarding toilet paper. Extremely egoistical and self centered bastard.

He went pangsai, come out took the whole toilet paper with him.
The next time he did that, he refused to come out of the toilet as he knew we were all outside waiting to clobber him Big Grin

Hwa Chong guy. Brilliant and suck up to his superiors but all his men disliked him.
The other hwa chong guy was a bespectacled quiet Chinese guy. Always with his nose buried in a chinese book of history or poetry. Or maybe it was chairman Mao’s sayings. Nice guy. Dunno if he turned commie in the end Laughing
Paiseh the above toilet pics triggered my NS memories Big Grin
No problem as long as singles lao didi can invite housemaid to clean up can already... Laughing
[Image: a0451df.png]