SG Talk

Full Version: I transfer US$5000 to signature bank on Sunday morning before the bank close down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LupCheong

I transfer US$5000 to signature bank on Sunday morning before the bank close down. Until today I still haven't receive my money in my kraken account. I chat with Kraken officer whether signature bank is close and no bank workers working there and my US$5000 is gone for good. But the kraken officer say that the signature bank still in operations, but how come until now the money still not in my crypto account yet.

LupCheong

Now Friday 8.11am us timing my money still not in my kraken account. I think gone for good.
Call up your bank and cancel the transfer

LupCheong

(18-03-2023, 02:02 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Call up your bank and cancel the transfer

Already transfer last Sunday morning before the closure of signature bank
(16-03-2023, 11:14 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]I transfer US$5000 to signature bank on Sunday morning before the bank close down. Until today I still haven't receive my money in my kraken account. I chat with Kraken officer whether signature bank is close and no bank workers working there and my US$5000 is gone for good. But the kraken officer say that the signature bank still in operations, but how come until now the money still not in my crypto account yet.

Pic? Show....
U can see singlion batt is running low
time to recharge at charging table
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-03-18-07-20-21.png]
(17-03-2023, 09:11 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Now Friday 8.11am us timing my money still not in my kraken account. I think gone for good.

I hope your money is not lost or scammed by others.................... Big Grin
Guru with Gold vault
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-03-18-07-24-36.png]

LupCheong

I think I have been scam either by Signature bank or the crypto exchange Kraken. If they dare to cheat my money, I hope their whole familes cross the road give car bang until the whole head come out. I am a very wicked person don't try to eat me you will have bad outcome.
Stupid guy.
We lie, we steal, we rob! We are Assmerica!  Rotfl

LupCheong

(18-03-2023, 12:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid guy.

Fark you. Fark off. Fark your father and mother cross the road give car bang until their whole head and intestines come out. If You have nothing good to say please don't comments you bloody son of the bitch.
The thing to do is the following:

Check with own bank and ask them to cancel transfer, if not possible, confirm with own bank if Signature had recieved the money

Then go to Kraken with the evidence and demand it resolve for you

Signature is Kraken's bank

If fail to resolve, paste everything on Twitter, cc the FEDS, FDIC, DOJ, etc

LupCheong

I have chat with kraken in the app and also in email. They say they will investigate ask me to be patient. I told them in email that I give them a deadline, credit my money into my kraken account before 9am US timing at 18 march. I think I will report police if I don't get back my money on my kraken account by today 10pm Singapore time which is 9am us time.

LupCheong

I think it is not good to cheat my money even though I earn high 6 figures salary per year.
high figure 6 salary ??? See doctor better your low SES character i think its warehouse assistant standard

LupCheong

(18-03-2023, 01:28 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]high figure 6 salary ??? See doctor better your low SES character i think its warehouse assistant standard

Fark you idiot, you simi position in your workplace. Limpeh work as a Senior Director in my older cousin company. If you got nothing good to say, go eat shit you bloody moron.
(18-03-2023, 01:32 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Fark you idiot, you simi position in your workplace. Limpeh work as a Senior Director in my older cousin company. If you got nothing good to say, go eat shit you bloody moron.

I see....so that u can kum his kuku jiao whenever he directs u ?

LupCheong

(18-03-2023, 01:37 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I see....so that u can kum his kuku jiao whenever he directs u ?

If you are here to find trouble with me, stop coming in any of my threads.
(18-03-2023, 01:51 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]If you are here to find trouble with me, stop coming in any of my threads.

pls go back to your nanny forum if you tahan

LupCheong

(18-03-2023, 01:58 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]pls go back to your nanny forum if you tahan

Idiot do my ancestors owe you a living.
(18-03-2023, 01:32 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Fark you idiot, you simi position in your workplace. Limpeh work as a Senior Director in my older cousin company. If you got nothing good to say, go eat shit you bloody moron.

Is this leading to another gay story with your cousin??

LupCheong

Kraken customer officer told me in email that my deposit is already credited to my ledger. But funny thing is I don't have a ledger and if I transfer from my bank to signature bank with my kraken account reference number then is directly transfer to my kraken account, Simi ledger wallet that they claim. I found it very weird. I think most likely I have been cheated by the kraken staffs
Ledger means your kraken wallet, why u so kuku??

Hv u checked??

LupCheong

(21-03-2023, 12:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Ledger means your kraken wallet, why u so kuku??

Hv u checked??

But I still haven't receive my money yet.
(18-03-2023, 12:52 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Fark you. Fark off. Fark your father and mother cross the road give car bang until their whole head and intestines come out. If You have nothing good to say please don't comments you bloody son of the bitch.
Bro, is not right to curse family members becos they are not involved in this issue. You can give that culprit a good lecture wil be fine.
Deposit DBS mah....the CEO got plenty of money.

LupCheong

Is this real. Kraken say that many of their Singaporeans customers using dbs bank have been affected with missing funds.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-21-15-01-11-126-com-g...oid-gm.jpg]

LupCheong

I have already call dbs to trace the transaction for me but dunno have to wait how long as I am now currently overseas.

LupCheong

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-21-16-35-03-392-com-g...oid-gm.jpg]
Pages: 1 2