SG Talk

Full Version: NTU Graduate Who Died at 28 From Cancer Planned His Own Funeral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NTU Graduate Who Died at 28 From Cancer Planned His Own Funeral

Despite that, he never gave up on his fight. Here's his story.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/justin-leng-cancer-funeral/
(19-03-2023, 06:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]NTU Graduate Who Died at 28 From Cancer Planned His Own Funeral

Despite that, he never gave up on his fight. Here's his story.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/justin-leng-cancer-funeral/

so young n yandao. wasted. But those Ah Peh sol old and useless fight in kopitiam never died
It's always sad to see someone passed away at a young age.

I was at my father's niche at the columbarium last week when I happened to see, not far away someone who passed away at 26.

Timely to reflect upon our very short lives and what's the true meaning of it.
It is sad to hear such a good-looking and talented guy passed on at such a young age. Even at his onset of cancer, he stil so concern abt his parents. May his soul Rest In Peace.
What an incredible person! It's truly inspiring to hear how he faced such a challenging battle with unwavering determination. Planning his own funeral shows just how strong and brave he was until the very end. Sending love and support to his family and friends during this difficult time. I’d also, like to mention for anyone who plans their funeral, there's also the option to explore a variety of Flat Gravestone Designs. It allows you to choose a unique and personalized look for your tombstone, which can perpetuate your memory in a special way. It's a thoughtful consideration for those who want to leave a lasting mark.
So sad.
Rest in peace.
Such deaths, while cannot compare, bring remembrance of that young school girl who died in a taxi accident
(19-03-2023, 06:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]It's always sad to see someone passed away at a young age.

I was at my father's niche at the columbarium last week when I happened to see, not far away someone who passed away at 26.

Life can be very short. Even if it is long when you reach the end you will feel it is short.

How do we handle the uncertainty of death ?....just live life like we don't have too much time. We cannot assume we have all the time.
RIP handsome young gor gor.
(19-03-2023, 06:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]It's always sad to see someone passed away at a young age.

SALAH LIAO..................life is a sea of suffering................so early die, early good.................suffer less...........
Truly sad...a brilliant youngster who excelled in his studies but yet succumbed to the big C.

Can emphatise hugely with his family for the excruciating pains and sorrows .

God bless 🙌.
(19-03-2023, 06:21 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]so young n yandao. wasted. But those Ah Peh sol old and useless fight in kopitiam never died

Listen to me. There is no such thing are do good and get good retribution.

I saw so many good people die early. Evil people die so late... LOL.

Just do it... if u wanna thrash people, do it. No need scare retribution.... just make sure dont go jail... Laughing
RIP.

Never brush your teeth too often and too hard.