SG Talk

Full Version: TILL NOW NO MINISTERSOR PAP MPS ADDRESS THE SHAME ON DIRTINESS N UNHYGIENEIC HC ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
especially the minister who enforce this new policy
they hope that by not acknowling n address the issue will dies dpown on its own
what  n where are the mayors also!!
(21-03-2023, 02:13 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]especially the minister who enforce this new policy
they hope that by not acknowling n address the issue will dies dpown on its own
what  n where are the mayors also!!

Ask Amy Khor lah! Big Grin
Ownself check own self lah! Is a virtue  Big Grin
question?

SAME REPLY

" Contractor fault "

we will take note blah blah

just like the recycle shoe saga ,

Edwin claim will take note , again push to their sub contractor take the blame

EPIC WHO GIVE TENDER ? they aka civil servants and is Them Select that one out from 3 quotes from 3 different sub con.
minister busy thinking how to fix would be opposition like brother LHY family and prolong their collection of million dollars paychecks
Feedback fr HC president of chinatown Newspaper was 80% left at the table are not food from the hawker itself but from outside food. Dare not say. I help him say. The food and empty leftovers packels at night n overnight are those from outside stalls all those China PRC food and eaten by CCP 没文明 people..they buy those food there...tabao to hawker eat..then just拍拍屁股 finish and left....
TRAY RETURN LAW IS A BIG FAT FAILURE!!!!!!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...at-failure
how many ministers jiak hc ?
Bhwahahahaa .....

[Image: cottonmouth.jpg]

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

LupCheong

(21-03-2023, 03:40 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Feedback fr HC president of chinatown Newspaper was 80% left at the table are not food from the hawker itself but from outside food. Dare not say. I help him say. The food and empty leftovers packels at night n overnight are those from outside stalls all those China PRC food and eaten by CCP 没文明 people..they buy those food there...tabao to hawker eat..then just拍拍屁股 finish and left....

You this Anti-China Anti-Chinese racists idiot, I hope you die a painful death.