SG Talk

Full Version: Pay 10cts more for bottled & canned drinks frm Apr'25, wif refund aft recycling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nonsense
Big countries don’t even bother much

Again wait Q dam long just because want to take back those cents

End up who benefit ??? Surely a lot don’t bother take back that extra 10 cents
Can I get a refund for used recyclable Durex ?
They never check the bottle and cans end up at bazaar flea markets ... all bottle and cans got barcode one u know u know
(21-03-2023, 08:54 PM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]They never check the bottle and cans end up at bazaar flea markets ... all bottle and cans got barcode one u know u know

What is the purpose of having bar code on the bottles and tin cans.....? Big Grin
(21-03-2023, 08:57 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]What is the purpose of having bar code on the bottles and tin cans.....? Big Grin

The recycling machine can read the codes to automate 10 cents refund.
(21-03-2023, 09:06 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]The recycling machine can read the codes to automate 10 cents refund.

Which means that somebody needs to invent and build a machine to do this, is it productive.....................? Big Grin
24 bottles in a carton that's $2.40.
Carry the whole carton of empty bottles to the bus stop, board the bus pay your fare $1.20 each way.
How much you get back?

What a 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 joke
so now those garang guni cannot collect cans anymore?

very troublesome

time to give up these drinks
You bring one whole carton of cans to the machine just to be told its out of order.
Then got to bring whole carton back. 🙄
How?
Lazy ppl earning obscene income bringing hardship to its ppl.
If they are serious setup machine returning cans at all PA branches la. You have to work !
Not sitting in the office imposing the citizens to do this and that !
(21-03-2023, 09:43 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Lazy ppl earning obscene income bringing hardship to its ppl.
If they are serious setup machine returning cans at all PA branches la. You have to work !
Not sitting in the office imposing the citizens to do this  and that !

That has been the new normal............................ Big Grin
(21-03-2023, 08:51 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get a refund for used recyclable Durex ?

can 

you got to lick it clean and clear in front of the sale counter
Quote: In Parliament on Tuesday, Senior Minister of State for Sustainability and the Environment Amy Khor outlined the upcoming beverage container return scheme – to officially begin on July 2025 – at the start of the debate on the changes to the Resource Sustainability Act.

This Ah Khor again?

WTF
[Image: kgeocqt.gif]

[Image: giphy-4-1.gif]
skip these can drinks. do your body a favour by skipping all the sugar.
drink water from your own water bottle best.
(21-03-2023, 10:40 PM)sclim Wrote: [ -> ]skip these can drinks. do your body a favour by skipping all the sugar.
drink water from your own water bottle best.

This is a good advice.............and should be heeded................... Big Grin
(21-03-2023, 09:48 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]can 

you got to lick it clean and clear in front of the sale counter

I change my mind after hearing your past experience
Another kokkup idea like tray return?
The newly installed soft drinks vending now cost $2.00 per can. Last yr was $1.20 each. What a jump!
Small country trying to be like swiss standard...
Fix your chinatown rats at hawker first la
those recycle machine sure crawling with ants and bugs soon in SG weather
our gov has lost the way. they have not self confidnet and dont know how... they just follow.. with 0 clue
(21-03-2023, 08:22 PM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-recycling
Sounds very authoritarian le
No matter what tiny sinkees do it will not make any difference in saving the big earth. But, the escalating cost of living will kill sinkees first.
How do they know the bottles and cans are brought from the same shop? Rotfl

Base on batch number?
Heng I never drink processed drinks, only drink hot kopi O...
(21-03-2023, 09:42 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]You bring one whole carton of cans to the machine just to be told its out of order.
Then got to bring whole carton back. 🙄
How?

Laughing
People will go
N collect them
for a living instead of cardboards
10cts per bottle good deal
for me just throw away instead of walk all the way back to claim 10 cts.