SG Talk

Full Version: Leong Mun Wai Apologises To Tan Chuan-Jin After Suggesting The
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leong Mun Wai Apologises To Tan Chuan-Jin After Suggesting The Latter Shouldn’t Question Him In Parliament 

Earlier, when Mr Tan sought clarification with a follow-up question, Mr Leong asserted, "Speaker, if the minister didn’t ask me, I suggest you don’t ask me." 🔥

👉 https://tsl.to/lmwapology

@mustsharenews
He lost his cool when the Speaker showed bias behavior and was joining the other side to attack.

It is important for the speaker to be neutral and show no bias to either side.

Leong was wrong to be so assertive un his response but he was pushed into a corner with 2 attack one situation. Many would have done no better if put in same situation.

Leong as far as I know has been a nice guy and great person to have a discussion with...unfortunately the 3rd world bullying behavior of some parliamentarians really caught him off guard.
(23-03-2023, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]He lost his cool when the Speaker showed bias behavior and was joining the other side to attack.

It is important for the speaker to be neutral and show no bias to either side.

Leong was wrong to be so assertive un his response but he was pushed into a corner with 2 attack one situation. Many would have done no better if put in same situation.

Leong as far as I know has been a nice guy and great person to have a discussion with...unfortunately the 3rd world bullying behavior of some parliamentarians really caught him off guard.
This is naturally frustrating to any human being when seeing the speaker is one-sided and bias.
His question to tan CJ is good too. To embarrassed Tan...
if minister din ask hor
, then u dont ask hor
u shut up hor...lol Laughing
this ffucking kek leng kia scram-mugam tried to 'trap' him by asking wat is muddy water

his ffucking brain is stupid meh?-
His mother passing away might play a part in his unusual behavior. He is damn fearless when the ruler is sitting opp him.
(23-03-2023, 12:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Leong Mun Wai Apologises To Tan Chuan-Jin After Suggesting The Latter Shouldn’t Question Him In Parliament 

Earlier, when Mr Tan sought clarification with a follow-up question, Mr Leong asserted, "Speaker, if the minister didn’t ask me, I suggest you don’t ask me." 🔥

👉 https://tsl.to/lmwapology

@mustsharenews

Well said lah! Big Grin
(23-03-2023, 03:40 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]His question to tan CJ is good too. To embarrassed Tan...

me had never see any PAP MPs/Ministers feel embarrassed even they talk nonsense.
(23-03-2023, 04:17 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]me had never see any PAP MPs/Ministers feel embarrassed even they talk nonsense.

It help to show Tan is not neutral. Enough said.
(23-03-2023, 04:52 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]It help to show Tan is not neutral. Enough said.

How to be neutral when one was a one time army general, and thence becomes a minister.  Therefore when he became a Speaker of the House, he will certainly be bias........ Big Grin
Speaker of Parliament is not neutral. How to trust such a Govt?
(23-03-2023, 05:29 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Speaker of Parliament is not neutral. How to trust such a Govt?

The Speaker of the House should be a person without any political party affiliation....................... Big Grin
(23-03-2023, 05:24 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]How to be neutral when one was a one time army general, and thence becomes a minister.  Therefore when he became a Speaker of the House, he will certainly be bias........ Big Grin

Like Leong. Shame him
(23-03-2023, 03:45 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]this ffucking kek leng kia scram-mugam tried to 'trap' him by asking wat is muddy water

his ffucking brain is stupid meh?-
This one shame does not understand the meaning of what is shame.
(23-03-2023, 05:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This one shame does not understand the meaning of what is shame.

Brain damage...due to high salary
(23-03-2023, 03:42 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]if minister din ask hor
, then u dont ask hor
u shut up hor...lol Laughing

good slap in face
I like his fierceness character
(23-03-2023, 03:40 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]His question to tan CJ is good too. To embarrassed Tan...

thought u white licker
why suddenly change tune
(23-03-2023, 05:59 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]good slap in face
I like his fierceness character

Fearless?
LMW has lost his cool. Imagine he's facing so many white in the Parliament & Sham threatening charcoal face. He did not drip his pant is already very courageous.
Mum is a nice person like singlion who will say sorry even when we don't mean it.
we know they r wrong but we r nice people.
(23-03-2023, 05:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Brain damage...due to high salary
No wonder it’s face is getting blacker like chao tar.
(23-03-2023, 06:00 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]thought u white licker
why suddenly change tune

I admire Leong. He asks good qns.