SG Talk

Full Version: LMW's explaination post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:π„π—ππ‹π€ππ€π“πˆπŽπ ππŽπ’π“
Quote:My Facebook post on Monday evening was intended to raise certain points that were weighing on my mind after I had deliberated on Minister Shanmugam's response to my Parliamentary Question earlier that day.
Quote:As I confirmed in Parliament, it was not my intent to cast aspersions on the Ministers nor act in an unparliamentary manner. The points were raised solely in the public interest.
Quote:I have since considered the matter further following yesterday’s Parliamentary proceedings and have decided to withdraw those statements by deleting them from the Facebook post which I made on Monday evening. This should address the concerns raised.
Quote:I have not considered it appropriate to delete the entire post as the Minister has asked given that my post made numerous other points which I consider to be valid and to which no objection appears to have been made. It would, therefore be a disproportionate response to delete the entire post.
Quote:Let me reiterate that it was never my intention to cast aspersions on the Ministers.
https://www.facebook.com/100057778912169...tid=Nif5oz