SG Talk

Full Version: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-24-06-26-17-592-com-miui-gallery.jpg]

Wow why can't wait for sham to finish.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-24-06-41-48-533-com-miui-gallery.jpg]
trying hard to impress pinky.
[Image: IMG-20230324-064950.jpg]

Ind: I catch you lmw...
One side of cheek lifting and nostrils raised 
Contempt plus Flared nostrils may also indicate that the person is making an internal judgement about something or is experiencing displeasure.
kekleng help kekleng nothing wrong.
Got sway all over or not?
[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-24-06-45-42-953-com-c...plorer.jpg]
I would like to remind her not to poke her nose into everything.
She is a ”discipline Mistress”? Thinking
LMW, later go and stand outside the P House if you still don’t quiet down…
Aiyah need to wayang wayang abit mah. Big boss around must show acting chops else how to meet kpi? Big Grin
(24-03-2023, 07:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]She is a ”discipline Mistress”? Thinking

She is the leader of the house.
(24-03-2023, 07:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Aiyah need to wayang wayang abit mah.  Big boss around must show acting chops else how to meet kpi? Big Grin

LMW is here to poke their “mistake”?
Not here to 听她说教。
(24-03-2023, 07:35 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]LMW is here to poke their “mistake”?
Not here to 听她说教。

Laughing
(24-03-2023, 07:34 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]She is the leader of the house.

Sounds like my discipline master in school and Ma'am in Army leh! Big Grin "Order! Order!"
(24-03-2023, 07:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]She is a ”discipline Mistress”? Thinking

I used to kana 罚站 ordered to stand outside the classroom in school before leh!
Which mean Parliament speaker not doing his job
(24-03-2023, 07:46 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I used to kana 罚站 ordered to stand outside the classroom in school before leh!

Last time, one of my teachers used long wooden ruler flip it vertically and hit my finger knuckles for talking in his class. crying
I finally saw the debate clip. I think indeed it was rude to be answering the speaker that way. Whilst I do not agree with the way the min law had argued his way. There was so many if this and that and it's all judgement call.

As for the term made fugitive that lhy said, the made connotes accused but when you dropped the word made, then it seems like lhy admitted to the judgement that they lied or criminal.

Anyways I thought lmw was questioning the process and how the different treatment of when names were released. Not a debate on whether the persons are guilty or whatever. Min law used the word absconded to mean they ran from jurisdiction (but can have double meaning to suggest that indeed they admit to the crime, only God knows the truth in why the words were said the way it was).

Err... Genuine mistakes move on? Lol
(24-03-2023, 07:58 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I finally saw the debate clip. I think indeed it was rude to be answering the speaker that way. Whilst I do not agree with the way the min law had argued his way. There was so many if this and that and it's all judgement call.

As for the term made fugitive that lhy said, the made connotes accused but when you dropped the word made, then it seems like lhy admitted to the judgement that they lied or criminal.

Anyways I thought lmw was questioning the process and how the different treatment of when names were released. Not a debate on whether the persons are guilty or whatever. Min law used the word absconded to mean they ran from jurisdiction (but can have double meaning to suggest that indeed they admit to the crime, only God knows the truth in why the words were said the way it was).

Err... Genuine mistakes move on? Lol

Qns is why speaker asking the obvious : so does the six guilty or not guilty? 

Plus min law vocabulary not good must ask lmw what is muddy the water in the parliament? 

Why har ? Use iPad somemore cannot Google or use ChatGPT har

[Image: IMG-20230324-080450-945.jpg]
If the above exchange was testy and the Speaker was collateral damage, then you should see the aussie Speaker whack his own party colleagues for not keeping to schedule or for way lesser demeanors Big Grin
(24-03-2023, 08:04 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Qns is why speaker asking the obvious : so does the six guilty or not guilty? 

Plus min law vocabulary not good must ask lmw what is muddy the water in the parliament? 

Why har ? Use iPad somemore cannot Google or use ChatGPT har

[Image: IMG-20230324-080450-945.jpg]

To be fair, you ask the person who came up with the term for the exact meaning to avoid further confusion. But it is wrong for min law to ask the rest of the questions such as whether lhy will come back for questioning, or suggest the lmw and lhy are very good friends and in constant contact etc. 

That's what I don't like about the PAP, they can anyhow say anything and it is taken as their mandate to rule over everyone else. Can ask nicely and can please stop judging everyone and see the value in others' opinion and view. Seek first to understand. The PAP come across as seek to destroy and others to conform to their decisions.
(24-03-2023, 07:47 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Which mean Parliament speaker not doing his job

He was told to shut up lah! Big Grin
She almost flung the file out. This is not how a minister should behave in parliament.
Bo ka si....
Fcuking bitch didn't know they are in a parliament not a classroom
(24-03-2023, 07:53 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Last time, one of my teachers used long wooden ruler flip it vertically and hit my finger knuckles for talking in his class. crying

My English teacher used a 1 meter wooden ruler to whack my backside so hard the ruler broke into 2 lah! Big Grin I stared smiling at her when she whacked me lah! No pain lah!
(24-03-2023, 07:53 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Last time, one of my teachers used long wooden ruler flip it vertically and hit my finger knuckles for talking in his class. crying
Which stupid school..
Pages: 1 2 3