SG Talk

Full Version: WTF happened to H4Happy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recalled by PAP IB Supreme Commander and backside split?
Over @ hwz
(12-10-2021, 10:44 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Over @ hwz

No wonder neber see her/him/shim/it

LOL
(12-10-2021, 10:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]No wonder neber see her/him/shim/it

LOL

Occasionally drop by to post 😉
(12-10-2021, 10:48 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Occasionally drop by to post 😉

Assigned to a much bigger stage by shis IB Commander then....I really find shis posts mostly gay, like no energy, no anger or fire or passion, like a dead fish
(12-10-2021, 10:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Recalled by PAP IB Supreme Commander and backside split?

you looking for me?
Laughing
(12-10-2021, 10:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Assigned to a much bigger stage by shis IB Commander then....I really find shis posts mostly gay, like no energy, no anger or fire or passion, like a dead fish

wow, never know you still miss me...hahahahaha  Laughing
(20-10-2021, 07:42 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]wow, never know you still miss me...hahahahaha  Laughing

Just wondering if someone has took over your nick in this forum before you, but looks like no
(12-10-2021, 10:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Assigned to a much bigger stage by shis IB Commander then....I really find shis posts mostly gay, like no energy, no anger or fire or passion, like a dead fish

i know why, you still unvax right?
want my help?
(20-10-2021, 07:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if someone has took over your nick in this forum before you, but looks like no

took over my nick in this forum?
you ask moderators lah.
Tongue
(20-10-2021, 07:46 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]i know why, you still unvax right?
want my help?

You want to poke me, is it?
(20-10-2021, 07:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You want to poke me, is it?

come to my clinic, i give you foc jab.
(20-10-2021, 07:47 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]come to my clinic, i give you foc jab.

You Tan Cheng Bock ah?
(20-10-2021, 07:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You Tan Cheng Bock ah?

who is ah tan?
i just newly open clinic, give you foc you dont want?
no time to you to TS.
Patients coming...
(20-10-2021, 07:52 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]who is ah tan?
i just newly open clinic, give you foc you dont want?

you are doctor?
(20-10-2021, 09:30 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]you are doctor?

Have you heard of digital doctor.......? Rotfl
(20-10-2021, 09:30 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]you are doctor?

yes doc h4happy.. Big Grin Tongue
This PAP IB H4H is getting from worse to worst

Now resorting to lying and posting non-descript
(21-10-2021, 06:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]This PAP IB H4H is getting from worse to worst

Since the defunct sgtalk forum, you called me PAP IB.
And i ask you to proof proof proof until sgtalk migrate here, still cant proof i am a PAP IB.
Tell you I am a Doc now okay.
(21-10-2021, 06:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]This PAP IB H4H is getting from worse to worst

You cant even differentiate lying and joking.
Guys, you have hammer, can i borrow?
everyone miss u leh.. lol
(21-10-2021, 11:08 AM)Rainforest Wrote: [ -> ]everyone miss u leh.. lol
Cool
(21-10-2021, 11:04 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]Since the defunct sgtalk forum, you called me PAP IB.
And i ask you to proof proof proof until sgtalk migrate here, still cant proof i am a PAP IB.
Tell you I am a Doc now okay.

You're amusing, but your PAP master not gonna pay you for being amusing hor
(21-10-2021, 11:04 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]You cant even differentiate lying and joking.
Guys, you have hammer, can i borrow?

Just like PAP, no one knows if lying or joking, must be hard on you asslicking a public enemy number one!
(21-10-2021, 04:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You're amusing, but your PAP master not gonna pay you for being amusing hor

potential future PAP IB spotted.
(21-10-2021, 04:52 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]potential future PAP IB spotted.

I wonder how you survive all these years, write cannot write properly, think also got no brains, no intellect, and aptitude as high as your IQ 

And your IQ is same as your age, really feel sorry for you 

Hope you hv a good journey ok
(21-10-2021, 04:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how you survive all these years, write cannot write properly, think also got no brains, no intellect, and aptitude as high as your IQ 

And your IQ is same as your age, really feel sorry for you 

Hope you hv a good journey ok

thank you, if you need the PAP IB job, let me know, can help you even though i am not a IB.
Pays well too and can shake leg and type rubbish. Clapping
(21-10-2021, 05:00 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]thank you, if you need the PAP IB job, let me know, can help you even though i am not a IB.
Pays well too and can shake leg and type rubbish. Clapping

Everything abt PAP IB hiring you also know....
(21-10-2021, 05:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Everything abt PAP IB hiring you also know....

I am a doc mah, must know everything.
okay, i need to peform surgery soon, no time to talk.
Pages: 1 2