SG Talk

Full Version: Woman wins free Cathay Pacific tickets to Hong Kong, but joy 'short-lived'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woman wins free Cathay Pacific tickets to Hong Kong, but joy 'short-lived' due to $200 surcharges

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/woman-w...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
no free lunch in this world.
she is ky, me can go with her and pay for her.

pls contact me.
Aiyo, she has <$200 in her bank account, still want to go to HK? Even give her free ticket also no use.
Wah, she quite pretty.
Still cheap n worth it with $200 charged
She hv bf liao lah

But bf never pay for her trip but ask her to join such stewpig contest, which is basically a gimmick
(24-03-2023, 03:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Wah, she quite pretty.

Is the picture enclosed the girl who had won the Cathay Pacific air ticket................? Big Grin
Freaking gimmick...pretty sure many will give up after learning they have to pay $200.
(24-03-2023, 02:56 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]she is ky, me can go with her and pay for her.

pls contact me.

She will wear chastity belt along
Things like this also can drama like kdrama
(24-03-2023, 04:04 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]She will wear chastity belt along

But can duplicate a key to unlock it....................... Laughing
(24-03-2023, 05:17 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But can duplicate a key to unlock it....................... Laughing

To take out the belt is another challenge
already stated clearly need to pay airport taxes etc only the carrier charges are free
(24-03-2023, 03:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]She hv bf liao lah

But bf never pay for her trip but ask her to join such stewpig contest, which is basically a gimmick
Ya, her bf is a cheapskate. He should be paying for her trip!

Come here and ask and she'll get plenty of offers.
(24-03-2023, 07:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, her bf is a cheapskate. He should be paying for her trip!

Come here and ask and she'll get plenty of offers.

Not me. Monies cannot ownself earn must use men monies I see them no up.
(24-03-2023, 04:04 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]She will wear chastity belt along

HK alot of uncle locksmith.
There are a lot of fees included in the ticket;

1.Plane parking charge at airports
2.Passenger visa verification and data collection/reporting for the destination country charge
3.Passenger airport tax
4.Plane fuel charge
5.Airlines Admin charge
6.etc etc