SG Talk

Full Version: Traditional medicine experts : How effective is this neck patch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been having some neck ache. Have not gone to see doctor yet because still tolerable. 

Saw this traditional patch for the neck. Anyone knows about this? How effective is it?

[Image: 0zokJZg.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20230325-144529-Chrome.jpg]

Use thumb or knuckles to press and knead these points, or do cuppings to the lower 3 points would help
dunno about this brand.  But I tried at least 4-6 brand for neck and back
IMO, this German Chilli  brand the best. but it could be so powerful to "burn" skin
[Image: 599503f6Nb9bfc716.jpg]
(25-03-2023, 02:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-20230325-144529-Chrome.jpg]

Use thumb or knuckles to press and knead these points, or do cuppings to the lower 3 points would help

Go see a western trained doctor lah.......................... Big Grin
China one be careful. I always buy Taiwan one.
(25-03-2023, 03:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Go see a western trained doctor lah.......................... Big Grin

Ofc can do that. While waiting to see a doctor, no harm to try it.
Need massage lah
(25-03-2023, 03:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Ofc can do that. While waiting to see a doctor, no harm to try it.

There is no harm whilst waiting to see a western trained doctor, but the remedy may be slow................. Big Grin
Sleep without pillow or just a lightly folded towel under your head.