SG Talk

Full Version: Sim Ann had disrespected artistes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sim Ann clarifies incident at Esplanade after allegations she had disrespected artistes

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...d-artistes
Another one sitting in ivory tower, until forget to respect other individual/human being
(29-03-2023, 10:19 PM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]Another one sitting in ivory tower, until forget to respect other individual/human being

It is a blow to the performer on stage, when she was interrupted by the  action of Sim An................... Big Grin
All these MIWs thought they are so big shot can suka suka come late. Some more at the front row disrupting and blocking other viewers, showing no respect for the performer. Totally no regard for feelings of others.
(29-03-2023, 11:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]All these MIWs thought they are so big shot can suka suka come late. Some more at the front row disrupting and blocking other viewers, showing no respect for the performer. Totally no regard for feelings of others.

Purposely Come late one rah , to show u " they dam busy like that thus this is why deserve to pay more lor "
(29-03-2023, 11:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Purposely Come late one rah , to show u " they dam busy like that thus this is why deserve to pay more lor "
With cameras flashing here and there, making so much noise and so many attendees 
standing up to shake hands, obviously the 
performer and audience will be irritated and disturbed.
What will happen if the artiste just stop performing and walk out from the stage?
organiser not her fault as usual.

she pattern more than bedminton.
Dun blame her, she needs to go home bathe first to wash her smelly meow meow since her China trip.
It's common sense, she shouldn't be scratching no matter how itchy her cb is in front performers.
Aiya.. do what arts no use la....do reduce world carbon emission mah....more impact on world...dream big mah
Simply Disgraceful. Act atas but actually very low crass
Next time just stand at the back or sit at the back lah if late and interrupting
want to act big shot .Next time audience may throw banana at her ah
For musical, ppl who are late are only let in during the interval to prevent disruption.

Did the rules get bent because there is a vip waiting to get in?
(30-03-2023, 07:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]For musical, ppl who are late are only let in during the interval to prevent disruption.

Did she force herself in?

Usually patron are ushered in.,
Sibeh laokui shameless n smelli Big Grin
She's saboed by those grassrude people who's trying to plp and welcome her arrival.
(30-03-2023, 07:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]For musical, ppl who are late are only let in during the interval to prevent disruption.

I think they bend the rules, cos she is a VIP.......... Big Grin
(30-03-2023, 08:43 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think they bend the rules, cos she is a VIP.......... Big Grin
What do big deal abt vip? Totally show no respect to performers and audience. Very rude and disgusting to behave this way, thus making themselves stoop so low.
(30-03-2023, 08:46 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]What do big deal abt vip? Totally show no respect to performers and audience. Very rude and disgusting to behave this way, thus making themselves stoop so low.

I cannot agree  more.................... Big Grin
VIP = Very Insolent Piggy ?
The audience should have thrown their soft drinks and pop corns at her lah.
Pay good money to have their evening disrupted?!?!
Mountain tortoise first trip to a concert ... fcuking swa ku
(30-03-2023, 09:24 PM)Truebluesg Wrote: [ -> ]VIP = Very Insolent Piggy ?
The audience should have thrown their soft drinks and pop corns at her lah.
Pay good money to have their evening disrupted?!?!

That should not be the way a MP to act, it leaves much to be desired............... Big Grin
(30-03-2023, 10:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]That should not be the way a MP to act, it leaves much to be desired............... Big Grin

She really pattern more than badminton
I think she will lose a lot of votes from younger voters.
Seems like they absolutely detest the yayapapaya
Stay tuned!
I was a secret admirer of Sim Ann. She was very pretty in her younger days.

Anyway, that is another story.. But I think many misunderstood her as she is a very humble and nice person in real life.

I think the one we should point our fingers on is not her BUT LTA ...why ? Go figure.
[Image: simann.jpg]
(05-04-2023, 12:03 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: simann.jpg]

Oh..thank u for sharing...she is not the person i was referring to.
I think due to my aging..I messed up her name....

This is the one I was referring to :

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...YaRRWv6sEQ

A true Beauty...
pattern more than bedminton blame others not her.
Pages: 1 2