SG Talk

Full Version: Xi: China promotes China-Malaysia friendship and cooperation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seem like Xi is more happy invest with Malaysia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESpVw-d5Jc
All thanks to PM Lee SO PRO To India......zzzz
KNS see our PM lee face like no happy work with China but Happy with India ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYzDlsedu_0
Next time got any dispute can ask xi to help mediate
(02-04-2023, 01:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Next time got any dispute can ask xi to help mediate

honestly speaking " if " Anwar still PM for years at least. I not surprise MY GDP is gaining in a big positive way than compare with SG.
(02-04-2023, 01:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]honestly speaking " if " Anwar still PM for years at least. I not surprise MY GDP is gaining in a big positive way than compare with SG.

Not if Sinkies like you grow some backbone and VTO!!
China has always been on good terms with Malaysia for the past few decades.
(02-04-2023, 01:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]honestly speaking " if " Anwar still PM for years at least. I not surprise MY GDP is gaining in a big positive way than compare with SG.

That explains why many are rushing to meet up with xjp. You think they just go there to shake hands?
No one mention Thailand

But Thailand is thick with China, thicker than the rest of the ASEAN countries

The silent operator - SIAM
(02-04-2023, 02:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]That explains why many are rushing to meet up with xjp. You think they just go there to shake hands?

Our One this PM lee must be knowing he " try to be smarter than his dad LKY but FAIL " His dad already mention India is " Messy inside from history till now and is forever hard to resolve themselves " YET his son want to be smart go Pro CECA. He thought USA hire lots of CECA so he feel india is next Supernation but he got mislead by USA. USA NEVER will let foreigner talents over their locals. Google ? people will say hey their CEO is CECA What but Do note backend who is the REAL Boss? The Americans so call Protect their people interest FIRST.

(02-04-2023, 02:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]No one mention Thailand

But Thailand is thick with China, thicker than the rest of the ASEAN countries

The silent operator - SIAM

A lot PRC already invest in Thailand. Yes Thailand all along work well with China. One thing common with Malaysia
they NEVER Pro CECA/India.
(02-04-2023, 02:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Our One this PM lee must be knowing he " try to be smarter than his dad LKY but FAIL " His dad already mention India is " Messy inside from history till now and is forever hard to resolve themselves " YET his son want to be smart go Pro CECA. He thought USA hire lots of CECA so he feel india is next Supernation but he got mislead by USA. USA NEVER will let foreigner talents over their locals. Google ? people will say hey their CEO is CECA What but Do note backend who is the REAL Boss? The Americans so call Protect their people interest FIRST.

A lot PRC already invest in Thailand. Yes Thailand all along work well with China. One thing common with Malaysia
they NEVER Pro CECA/India.
No country in the world is pro CECA except for the kumgong morons in the form of the Pappies.
(02-04-2023, 02:44 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]No country in the world is pro CECA except for the kumgong morons in the form of the Pappies.

that is WHY! , this fellow PM lee wanna be smart but backfire. Now faster go more for China but you see what happen now? China more pro towards Malaysia.

Malaysia all along never deal must with India , Thailand also , Vietnam , even Phillippines even HK , Taiwan look around all Asia , SE literally they don't deal much with India Unlike SG , wanna be smart be special one get owned. There is reasons for sure WHY other don't deal with India so much.

Whereas for the West, Ang mo " make us of them ". unlike SG here mess up. In return is CECA Make use of SG.
(02-04-2023, 02:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]that is WHY! , this fellow PM lee wanna be smart but backfire. Now faster go more for China but you see what happen now? China more pro towards Malaysia.

Malaysia all along never deal must with India , Thailand also , Vietnam , even Phillippines even HK , Taiwan look around all Asia , SE literally they don't deal much with India Unlike SG , wanna be smart be special one get owned. There is reasons for sure WHY other don't deal with India so much.

Whereas for the West, Ang mo " make us of them ". unlike SG here mess up. In return is CECA Make use of SG.

Actually, no country in the world bothers much about CECAland except Singapore.

Charlie Munger the co-partner of Berkshire Hathaway along with Warren Buffett also has nothing good to say about CECAland.

And this LHL fellow thinks he is smarter than Munger and the rest of the world.  LOL

And allowing the fugging CECA DBS CEO throw millions into CECAland along with Singtel who got a record USD1 billion fine LOL! And in return send thousands of their unemployed to Singapore to steal jobs from Sinkies.
ANWAR likely agree to Yuan-Ringgit trades with China? Win-Win for both countries.
Xi look up on Anwar becos he believed Anwar is a good aspiring leader who hv a genuine heart for his people. Abv all, he serve his country earnestly and not demanding a high million dollar remuneration.
(02-04-2023, 03:05 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, no country in the world bothers much about CECAland except Singapore.

Charlie Munger the co-partner of Berkshire Hathaway along with Warren Buffett also has nothing good to say about CECAland.

And this LHL fellow thinks he is smarter than Munger and the rest of the world.  LOL

And allowing the fugging CECA DBS CEO throw millions into CECAland along with Singtel who got a record USD1 billion fine LOL! And in return send thousands of their unemployed to Singapore to steal jobs from Sinkies.

That why, USA is Smart in the sense " Make use of them " But NEVER let them climb over their heads.
Xi got what China wants from Singapore
the rest just follow up
this game cannot play Plandemic
(02-04-2023, 03:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Xi look up on Anwar becos he believed Anwar is a good aspiring leader who hv a genuine heart for his people. Abv all, he serve his country earnestly and not demanding a high million dollar remuneration.

I am sure Xi jp wants Malaysia to trade with China using the Yuan. And thinks that Anwar is a good aspiring leader with a genuine heart for his people................. Big Grin
Malaysia and Indonesia flags olady displayed with the BRIC gang
Singapore has historical links to the anglosazonees
has a monument somewhere where Raffles statue stands
with 3 stars:
Luntun city Vatican city WashingtonDC denoted by 3 pentagrams

U think so many banks and Industries poured into Singapore was just good fortune.
Think again.
(02-04-2023, 03:05 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, no country in the world bothers much about CECAland except Singapore.

[Image: 8-B02-AEFB-28-CF-4545-B90-F-102-A76783-CEE.webp]
today Singapore is in danger Why?
Upper theatre plays r on
IAM wori
with DBS gone for 11 hours and ICA too suffered during updating
(02-04-2023, 03:44 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure Xi jp wants Malaysia to trade with China using the Yuan. And thinks that Anwar is a good aspiring leader with a genuine heart for his people................. Big Grin
I think Xi is fully aware of the political risk of Malaysia but he respect Anwar for what he went through the political stabbing by his ex-boss, Mahathir, his perseverance and finally made it to PM just like a revolutionary hero. How long will Anwar hang on to power in his coalition cabinet has yet to be seen. .... Big Grin
(02-04-2023, 02:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]That explains why many are rushing to meet up with xjp. You think they just go there to shake hands?

M'sia gov never fails to entertain me with their Flip Flop every few years  when comes to China or SG.

Laughing

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdo...p-to-china
(02-04-2023, 05:23 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]M'sia gov never fails to entertain me with their Flip Flop every few years  when comes to China or SG.

Laughing

M'sia flip flop is More on SG.
(02-04-2023, 03:53 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 8-B02-AEFB-28-CF-4545-B90-F-102-A76783-CEE.webp]

Notice Modi always siam Boao Forum in China..while others happy happy meet up in Hainan... 

Big Grin

[Image: 3bf2a4bc-d632-48a1-9496-d83a9759627e_3f3940d3.jpg]
(02-04-2023, 05:23 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]M'sia gov never fails to entertain me with their Flip Flop every few years  when comes to China or SG.

Laughing

M'sia gov. tends to flip flop every few years....................? Big Grin
(02-04-2023, 05:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]M'sia flip flop is More on SG.
(02-04-2023, 05:30 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]M'sia gov. tends to flip flop every few years....................? Big Grin

...Obviously since Boleland gov can never make up their mind with SG after every change of gov or PM since 1965...
Big Grin
[Image: Untitled-20-1.png]
(02-04-2023, 03:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think Xi is fully aware of the political risk of Malaysia but he respect Anwar for what he went through the political stabbing by his ex-boss, Mahathir, his perseverance and finally made it to PM just like a revolutionary hero. How long will Anwar hang on to power in his coalition cabinet has yet to be seen. .... Big Grin

No SGreans will hip such nice credit like you..

Now I see why you used words like "drill instructor"and can't spell "encik" while toking about NS... Big Grin

(28-03-2023, 02:43 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I know, I used drill Sergeant because I not very sure of the spelling for "Inche" ... Big Grin
Actually when the Malays see Anwar bring wealth to the country and down to the people also receiving due to China.

I highly doubt that Islamic party will have any influence on the Majority Malays voters out there.

End of the day Money always work wonder. You don't have money to buy foods to etc still talk about " religion " ?
Even come Mosque , religious leaders also need money to buy foods to eat.

Even so call " donation " also need people got the money to buy foods to donate.

talk about the what UNO also same same end of the day , If the PM can make the Country prosperity, the people also got receiving it from the Govt.

They also cannot bring down Anwar in return Anwar influence will become more stronger due to the support behind as people, party members everyone receiving benefits.
Kuala Lumpur still need a lot of makeover
Outside kl, there's whole lot of opportunities waiting to be invested and improved
The risk is the unstable politics, which is stopping big player from coming in to invest
If najib is not corrupt, all his policy in fact is very beneficial to malaysia
Is strange that some of their politicians do not want malaysia to advance, that include mahathir and muhidyn
Is like asking his son to run slowly when he can run really fast and win gold medal
That's stupid
Pages: 1 2