SG Talk

Full Version: Drain Cover In Punggol Breaks As Man Walks Over It, He Falls 1.8m Into Hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drain Cover In Punggol Breaks As Man Walks Over It, He Falls 1.8m Into Hole 😧

The 36-year-old suffered a waist injury and scratches to his knees and ankles due to the fall.

👉 https://tsl.to/draincoverbreaks

@mustsharenews
Poor design. No yearly load test?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Heavy rain would have wash him away.
small matter just climb up go home take a bath and report ahSIR
with report see lawYar
i hv seen vids n pics in fb n other online websites several cases of pedestrian falling into such situations so much so i a little phobia walking on drain n sewerage lids. actually sinkhole can also happen anywhere anytime.
There are many shaky drain covers in my estate. I have highlighted to nparks but they do not give a damn.
The concrete slab snapped. Most likely poor QC from the supplier.
(03-04-2023, 03:20 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]There are many shaky drain covers in my estate. I have highlighted to nparks but they do not give a damn.

Must have case that they will wake up lah.
(03-04-2023, 03:38 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Must have case that they will wake up lah.

So far no case
Sue town council?
Too much under table money
(03-04-2023, 03:20 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]There are many shaky drain covers in my estate. I have highlighted to nparks but they do not give a damn.

Dynamite Kor Kor, Me also , complain my flat leak again. The Town council officer come just take note end of the day again never come back.

Only tell me will take note, will inform their sub con blah blah.

THIS IS WHY , WHAT THE HECK MAJOR IS DOING? THOUGHT THEY CLAIM MAYOR IS OVERSEE ???
that would not happened if he had shed weight by chopping off his lam jiao and lam par
looks like cut corner tiles, how come no iron bar between the tiles.
(03-04-2023, 05:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamite Kor Kor, Me also , complain my flat leak again. The Town council officer come just take note end of the day again never come back.

Only tell me will take note, will inform their sub con blah blah.

THIS IS WHY , WHAT THE HECK MAJOR IS DOING? THOUGHT THEY CLAIM MAYOR IS OVERSEE ???

mayor oversee only on end of the month, and only see one place... the bank Rotfl
There are thousands of these around. Town Council better inspect all of them before another victim surfaces.
It is quite clear that the concrete slap does not have metal bars inside. It has a clean break at the drain support. Other slaps might have the same defect!
Quality issue. Cement mix or metal mesh.
They're using rusty iron rods in the concrete flap instead of steel ones.

Only a matter of time they will all drop.
Don’t walk over drain covers!
My dog also scared to walk over it.he will jump
(04-04-2023, 09:16 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]They're using rusty iron rods in the concrete flap instead of steel ones.

Only a matter of time they will all drop.

These concrete slabs should have steel bars encased in it, or at least a wire mesh encased in it.  This is so, that when the concrete disintegrate the steel bars will still hold it in place.............. Big Grin
That fellow must be very heavy ..one step breaks away