SG Talk

Full Version: My floor cleaning machine is good.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First I make him vaccum. Then second time vaccum and mop.
Dynamite Kor Kor thought you forget your password again.
Which brand and model
Let me guess, xiaomi?
All my 3 robots are xm. Best performance/price
(04-04-2023, 01:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]All my 3 robots are xm. Best performance/price

Guess your home don't have much furniture etc.
Using these robots Only work best if your home don't have much furniture.
Or this one? Thinking
(04-04-2023, 01:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Guess your home don't have much furniture etc.
Using these robots Only work best if your home don't have much furniture.

Smart ones got anti collision and anti fall functions, never bang anything
(04-04-2023, 01:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Smart ones got anti collision and anti fall functions, never bang anything

my relative used before in the end back to traditional mopping more cleaner.

Next his home a lot furnitures thus the robot can't really access some areas.
(04-04-2023, 01:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]my relative used before in the end back to traditional mopping more cleaner.

Next his home a lot furnitures thus the robot can't really access some areas.

There're many brands and models, some cannot do much
(04-04-2023, 01:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Which brand and model

Xiaomi. It is the best.
(04-04-2023, 01:19 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Let me guess, xiaomi?

Get the highest end xiaomi
Lupcheong got a licking machine quite good.
(04-04-2023, 02:10 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Get the highest end xiaomi

How much?

Still need to empty the dust and trash and clean the robotic machine??
(04-04-2023, 03:39 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]How much?

Still need to empty the dust and trash and clean the robotic machine??

$540. Proper maintenance is a must.
(04-04-2023, 03:45 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]$540. Proper maintenance is a must.

Then very arduous....think back to magic wiper better
(04-04-2023, 03:46 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Then very arduous....think back to magic wiper better

Different.
(04-04-2023, 03:46 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Then very arduous....think back to magic wiper better

If spill orange juice, the machine may such the liquid, but then the floor is still sticky..................and must mop it again............. Big Grin
https://youtu.be/X9HJxXBPTpg

Not all are able to recognise pet poop and avoid it. Aso better to clear away long hair strands, strings, big pieces of paper and etc before use
(04-04-2023, 04:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/X9HJxXBPTpg

Not all are able to recognise pet poop and avoid it. Aso better to clear away long hair strands, strings, big pieces of paper and etc before use

But this video clip, showed that the machine avoided pet poop very well.............. Big Grin
哎呀 这些老爷们都不会做或懒惰做家务
weekly damp mopping with anti-bacteria solutions + daily wet wiper are still the most economical and efficient way la
(04-04-2023, 04:42 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But this video clip, showed that the machine avoided pet poop very well.............. Big Grin

Smart ones will avoid, cheap ones will run over the poop
(04-04-2023, 01:02 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]First I make him vaccum. Then second time vaccum and mop.

I only use a broom to sweep rubbish into a dustpan than empty into a rubbish bin lah! Big Grin Save electricity money lah!
my pinoy maid can do more than just clean and mop, she also can help me relax.
(04-04-2023, 02:09 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Xiaomi. It is the best.

Xiaomi catching up

I also buy their mini- washing machine

hand held vaccuum cleaner

their electric fan

night light 

etc
(04-04-2023, 09:07 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Xiaomi catching up

I also buy their mini- washing machine

hand held vaccuum cleaner

their electric fan

night light 

etc

Battery vaccum cleaner I use Makita. Makita battery is the best. I also have china made leaf blower, chain saw that use the same Makita battery.
(04-04-2023, 09:15 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Battery vaccum cleaner I use Makita. Makita battery is the best. I also have china made leaf blower, chain saw that use the same Makita battery.

I brought a electrolux vacuum cleaner, but the battery lasted only 6 months, and it is very expensive to replace the battery.  I also brought a Dyson vacuum cleaner but the battery only lasted one year.  Now I use a Hitachi cord vacuum cleaner and it lasted for many years now.................. Big Grin
I still prefer manually mopping and sweeping the floor.
It is a good exercise. It will make you perspire. Rotfl
Use magic wiper can not only help save money but can improve your health via exercise. 
No need to use electricity and buy expensive dust sucking gadgets. 

One stone two birds. Great.
(04-04-2023, 10:09 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Use magic wiper can not only help save money but can improve your health via exercise. 
No need to use electricity and buy expensive dust sucking gadgets. 

One stone two birds. Great.

But that is regressive, now we want to mechanize and let the machines do the dirty work.................... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2