SG Talk

Full Version: Netizen counters Lawrence Wong’s alleged statement on “lack of suggestions”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“I hope you accept these suggestions” — Netizen counters Lawrence Wong’s alleged statement on “lack of suggestions” for lessening expenses

https://theindependent.sg/i-hope-you-acc...-expenses/
PAP don't want to cut PM, President, Mayors or Ministers salary

Then reduce HALF the headcount in PAP

So easy to Talk to lessen expenses but they REFUSE to do it
(05-04-2023, 06:39 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]PAP don't want to cut PM, President, Mayors or Ministers salary

No way will the ministers agree to a pay cut, they will quote that DBS, OCBC and UOB CEOs are paid many tens of millions a year............ Big Grin
pay cut will bethe last thing in their mind.
(05-04-2023, 07:05 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]No way will the ministers agree to a pay cut, they will quote that DBS, OCBC and UOB CEOs are paid many tens of millions a year............ Big Grin

They dare to quote when DBS, UOB . . . do not have iron cemented rice bowl 

During Recession in 2021, how many Ministers were retrenched? 

They are Cherry Picking, so can we.
(05-04-2023, 06:39 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]PAP don't want to cut PM, President, Mayors or Ministers salary

no we all want all
cut salary n reduce nr
(05-04-2023, 07:35 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]They dare to quote when DBS, UOB . . . do not have iron cemented rice bowl 

During Recession in 2021, how many Ministers were retrenched? 

They are Cherry Picking, so can we.
The salaries of ministers are the average remuneration of the 1,000 highest paid people here.........that is how they derived on their remunerations............. Big Grin
i tot last time there was a 'national ' suggestion drive

there was a wall where all the suggestion was written

not even 1 suggestion they acept?
(05-04-2023, 09:12 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]i tot last time there was a 'national ' suggestion drive

there was a wall where all the suggestion was written

not even 1 suggestion they acept?

They accept by turning around to cut locals job and salary.
[Image: resize?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893...925251.png]

This farked type fishmonger pig mouth face, you all think got any shred of charisma to woo China and pacify USA ah?

Sinkiepoor is truly finished!!
Singaporeans being offered a 2nd choice PM- in- waiting
(05-04-2023, 09:06 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The salaries of ministers are the average remuneration of the 1,000 highest paid people here.........that is how they derived on their remunerations............. Big Grin

IF Swee Kiat were to say he's 2nd to none,  no one dares to claim he's No.1
me want an Indian PM - Tharman.
(05-04-2023, 06:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]“I hope you accept these suggestions” — Netizen counters Lawrence Wong’s alleged statement on “lack of suggestions” for lessening expenses

https://theindependent.sg/i-hope-you-acc...-expenses/

He is the Finance Minister leh! Big Grin What he said is right lah!
And cut down 50% Ministers in NTUC

And remove remaining 50% Ministers from sitting as Board Directors
Problem is not lack of suggestion but lack of leadership to make things happen.

1. It is known and proven low birth rate is caused by high population density which causes high stress.
Nothing govt has done goes towards a real solution.

2. High income inequality and high level of poverty. Every year the problem gets worse making our problem of inequality 2nd worst among developed countries. We know jolly well how to fix it and mitigate the effects regressive taxation and social safety nets and measured to raise income of low wage workers. History has shown that there is only one.way to.raise income of low wage workers and that is to keep labor force tight. But the pap does the opposite and wonders why problem becomes.worse.

3. Many things the PAP does is contradictory and defeats the Singaporean. On the one hand it tells Singaporeans degree is not needed but then it imports foreigners with degrees. So is a degree needed? Can a Singaporean who is denied a access to a degree education due to and restrictions against Singaporeans compete with foreigners.??

4. Can our system of financing medical care catch up with say Taiwan and HK with far less out of pocket and uncovered hospitalisation bill.

There are many many suggestion and ideas and things to fix but there will never be will power to do it if people keep voting them when they do nothing about these big problems
Why are we giving suggestions?

Isn't that what he's paid to do?

Come up with suggestions and we vote for the best one.
(07-04-2023, 07:45 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Why are we giving suggestions?

Isn't that what he's paid to do?

Come up with suggestions and we vote for the best one.

We had given suggestions to LW, but he did not response by formulating policies that reflect this....... Big Grin