SG Talk

Full Version: Opinion poll: 60% of Iraqis believe that life was better under Saddam Hussein
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to the poll published (BBC), the results of which believe 51% of the Iraqis surveyed that the United States invaded Iraq to steal its resources, while 60% of the respondents said that the situation has worsened, While 40% see it as an improvement.

Gallup International ( GIA) , a global independent market research and opinion polling firm, conducted the face-to-face survey in All 18 governorates of Iraq on a representative sample of 2,024.

https://www.akhbar-alkhaleej.com/news/article/1327847
US claim he got atomic but go in cannot find keep quiet. Send soldiers in hoot them jialat jialat cannot find pat pat backside go home. Mess who clear up? US is evil incarnate!
But the 60% could be wrong. Just like our 60% here.
There is a reason why chenghu has to continuously import PRCs and ahnehs as new citizens Big Grin
(07-04-2023, 12:24 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]US claim he got atomic but go in cannot find keep quiet. Send soldiers in hoot them jialat jialat cannot find pat pat backside go home. Mess who clear up? US is evil incarnate!

ICC do nothing on George Bush and Blair... Angry
(07-04-2023, 12:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]There is a reason why chenghu has to continuously import PRCs and ahnehs as new citizens Big Grin

Our Northern neighbor also no lose. Import Indon to boost their already majority race. Imagine we kena kiap from top and bottom we dead meat. Which is why we need to be wary and prepared.
Iraq only got itself to blame for invading others mah, just like Russia nao.

If saddam dont invade kuwait his relationship with the west will remain positive and still one of us ally in middle east.
Saddam legacy as father of a strong Secular Republic of Iraq reborn....
"...At my first meeting with Saddam, within 30 seconds, he knew two things about me. ...he immediately said, “You’re Lebanese....You’re Christian.” I asked him if that was a problem, and he said absolutely not..."  - ex-FBI Interrogator.

http://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/14/opinio...index.html