SG Talk

Full Version: I’ll show you proof, Anwar tells Dr M over ‘enrichment’ claim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ll show you proof, Anwar tells Dr M over ‘enrichment’ claim

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...ent-claim/
I thought he will show proof he never poke Saiful backside? Did he or did he not poke?
for a moment i tot it was uranium enrichment
O sepuloh dua
(07-04-2023, 04:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll show you proof, Anwar tells Dr M over ‘enrichment’ claim

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...ent-claim/
The old man is the curse for Boleh land.  Smile
Accused of slander, PM Anwar says no problem in giving proof that Dr Mahathir enriched own family

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...mily/63680
Sure or not. If got proof, then M would be charged for corruption.
As always, he got no proof. Just hearsay
Ah Hwa should have a lot of information about Crook M. Else and why he had a few sittings in jail. This is Karma for Crook M. for sabotaging the former.
(07-04-2023, 07:37 PM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]The old man is the curse for Boleh land.  Smile

I agree, he make Bolehland to be regressive............. Big Grin
Anwar will send old ma to share cell with najib
(07-04-2023, 05:25 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he will show proof he never poke Saiful backside? Did he or did he not poke?

They can bring a mattress to court and call that proof. Only a fool like you would believe.

Anwar can bring a whole truckload of documents to court. Don't need to ask where he got them. The old fox will be found guilty as charged.
(07-04-2023, 09:46 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]They can bring a mattress to court and call that proof. Only a fool like you would believe.

Anwar can bring a whole truckload of documents to court. Don't need to ask where he got them. The old fox will be found guilty as charged.

The best scenario is that the old fox be charge for corruption and abuse of power.  DR M sons are always accused of corruption............ Big Grin
(07-04-2023, 09:16 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, he make Bolehland to be regressive............. Big Grin

It's not he who made the country regress. It's the voters. They could have voted him out but instead made him PM for 22 years.

First time he was voted in, it's fool me once ...

Second time, it's fool me twice...

Third time....

Come on, the problem is no longer Mahathir. It's the peepur.
This numbers man

for how many years he claim he got the numbers to become PM but never prove anything
(07-04-2023, 11:41 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]This numbers man

for how many years he claim he got the numbers to become PM but never prove anything

Eventually he became PM mah!  Big Grin
You all think everything is so black and white in politics

And you all think it is so simpur and easy to bring another heavyweight down in politics?

Najib's and his wife's greed and corruption are so evident and crystal clear but when it comes to bringing them down,
not so simpur and easy

It takes lives and Heaven's will to bring these larger than life characters to justice

And IAM speaking of Sinkiepoor's politics too, as is the same for all other country's empires builders and utterly corrupt officials

Never a piece of cake

Dun be so naive
(08-04-2023, 12:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You all think everything is so black and white in politics

And you all think it is so simpur and easy to bring another heavyweight down in politics?

Najib's and his wife's greed and corruption are so evident and crystal clear but when it comes to bringing them down,
not so simpur and easy

It takes lives and Heaven's will to bring these larger than life characters to justice

And IAM speaking of Sinkiepoor's politics too, as is the same for all other country's empires builders and utterly corrupt officials

Never a piece of cake

Dun be so naive

Who in Singapore do we need to bring to justice?  Rolleyes
(07-04-2023, 09:46 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]They can bring a mattress to court and call that proof. Only a fool like you would believe.

So he got poke correct? Or he kena let ppl poke?
(08-04-2023, 03:07 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]So he got poke correct? Or he kena let ppl poke?

He poked into your mouth. Should be correct.  Rolleyes