SG Talk

Full Version: This CH 8 reporter Wang Z her hubby is an Ang mo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
actually quite a lot PRC woman hubby is Ang mo.
(08-04-2023, 06:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]actually quite a lot PRC woman hubby is Ang mo.

Many are Spy agents for china.
Her face complexion not very good in real life, but I still like her a lot.
(08-04-2023, 06:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Her face complexion not very good in real life, but I still like her a lot.

Any pictures to share.....? Thinking
(08-04-2023, 06:38 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Any pictures to share.....? Thinking

Dun have.. but I saw her outside many years ago, before she got married.
(08-04-2023, 06:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Dun have.. but I saw her outside many years ago, before she got married.

Must be a stunning beauty................... Big Grin
(08-04-2023, 06:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]actually quite a lot PRC woman hubby is Ang mo.

I have a PRC colleague that married a Swiss. Not just PRC. My Malaysian colleagues' husbands also angmo (Brit, German, American etc).  I watched them starting from being strangers to being husbands and wives. Singaporean women also a lot married ang mo.
(08-04-2023, 06:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Many are Spy agents for china.

You are talking about your ex-China wife ah?
(08-04-2023, 06:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Her face complexion not very good in real life, but I still like her a lot.

Funny that you can comment about others when you have a pigudong face yourself.  Rolleyes
(08-04-2023, 07:02 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are talking about your ex-China wife ah?

So you admit that there are Chinese chabors working as CCP wumao right.  Rolleyes
TS if I can, I will tear yr butt off and chop yr finger off. Who is Wang Z ? Z for what?

Yr grandmother ah...
(08-04-2023, 07:09 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]So you admit that there are Chinese chabors working as CCP wumao right.  Rolleyes

You have to ask ShitExchange!  Rotfl
(08-04-2023, 06:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Dun have.. but I saw her outside many years ago, before she got married.

I prefer Zhang hai jie

Smart but heard she still single

Got ppl here claim saw her before drove a big BMW.
(08-04-2023, 06:46 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I have a PRC colleague that married a Swiss. Not just PRC. My Malaysian colleagues' husbands also angmo (Brit, German, American etc).  I watched them starting from being strangers to being husbands and wives. Singaporean women also a lot married ang mo.

all these SPGs contaminating the White genepool and contributing to the end of the White race............ Angry Angry Angry Opasnie-25
(08-04-2023, 07:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer Zhang hai jie

Smart but heard she still single

Got ppl here claim saw her before drove a big BMW.

Could she be somebody's small three........ Big Grin