SG Talk

Full Version: US opposes offering Ukraine a path to NATO membership at upcoming summit, says focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont laugh!  Rotfl
Joining NATO now means WW3 in the all for one arrangement ....likely to trigger Russia to use nuclear when it becomes desperate.

US is wise in this particular decision.
Want to earn money but don't want to get directly involved in the war.  Laughing
(11-04-2023, 08:10 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Want to earn money but don't want to get directly involved in the war.  Laughing

Want to “rob” EU $$$ lah. Rotfl
So basically the whore association just wanted more whores outpost everywhere and the grandson got dumped. Should have known that whore association will never be closer than blood ties. Time to go back and beg grandfather...
(11-04-2023, 08:10 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Want to earn money but don't want to get directly involved in the war.  Laughing

I wonder the weapons and ammo. supplied by the US is free or Ukraine has to pay for it............... Big Grin
(11-04-2023, 08:48 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder the weapons and ammo. supplied by the US is free or Ukraine has to pay for it............... Big Grin

US wants to make profit leh. U think free or not? Laughing
(11-04-2023, 08:48 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder the weapons and ammo. supplied by the US is free or Ukraine has to pay for it............... Big Grin
If Ukraine is bankrupt, there is no way they can find funds to pay US. Only choice that US wil write-off these debts.
Smart move by US to deny Ukraine NATO membership, or even the possibility of NATO membership.

Otherwise Zelensky really think that he holds an indefinite open checkbook from the US to demand whatever he wants to "defend" Ukraine. Send him so much money and arms and all they can do is stalemate against Russian human wave attacks.
(11-04-2023, 09:54 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]If Ukraine is bankrupt, there is no way they can find funds to pay US. Only choice that US wil write-off these debts.

I don't think Ukraine can afford to pay for weapons supplied by US, UK and NATO, cos they are involved in a war with Russia, and their exports are curtailed.....therefore they are short of money............................ Big Grin