SG Talk

Full Version: makansutra seetoh no makan story to tell now guailan chuey tai chi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://theindependent.sg/kf-seetoh-covi...nflicting/

Singapore — KF Seetoh has taken to social media again to call out the “confusing and conflicting” Covid-19 directives set out by the government.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday (Oct 13), Mr Seetoh said that despite the directive to live “as normal as you can”, “it’s pathetic to see families celebrating budget Children’s Day or birthdays of their kids over 2 tables at the hawkers..and no mingling. That is not normal”, he wrote. Mr Seetoh remarked that it was strange that a family that lives together cannot be seen together outside their home.

Pointing to further contradictions in the rules, he noted that families of four with unvaccinated children could travel on flights but were not allowed to go to hawkers or kopitiam.

how does he want that family to be checked?
all produce ic birthcert or something?
and we all know it can be fake.
MTF always come out with half past six guidelines. Flipflop every few hours or days.
I think hawker center very hard to check if same family or different.

Imagine need to go every table to ask show address on IC...make sure same. After that when come one go and sit there move to another table you need to track recheck.

On airline you are allocated a seat...

Yes I agree same family living together can sit together but too hard to implement.
Their main concern is Big money from Tourists , corporations.
Hawkers lifehood etc is 2nd tier
its frustrating but what to do , they dont call this a pandemic for no reason

but seriously living with Covid has not gone down well with many as surging cases in infection, hospitalization and deaths is mind boggling..
(15-10-2021, 02:17 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]its frustrating but what to do , they dont call this a pandemic for no reason

but seriously living with Covid has not gone down well with many as surging cases in infection, hospitalization and deaths is mind boggling..

I concur with your statement....
(15-10-2021, 02:26 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I concur with your statement....

You have hit the stubborn nail with a heavy hammer Big Grin