SG Talk

Full Version: 14 Y.O XMM SENT TO GIRLS' HOME FOR THEFT, SMOKING, VAPING, DRINKING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14 Y.O XMM SENT TO GIRLS' HOME FOR THEFT, SMOKING, VAPING, DRINKING ETC - OUT OF CONTROL
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c..._id=100525
(11-04-2023, 07:21 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]14 Y.O XMM SENT TO GIRLS' HOME FOR THEFT, SMOKING, VAPING, DRINKING ETC - OUT OF CONTROL

Maybe no more virgin liao lah! Big Grin
(11-04-2023, 07:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe no more virgin liao lah! Big Grin

This I concur with you
and eating illegal banana

[Image: YZ2d1q.gif]
(11-04-2023, 07:21 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]14 Y.O XMM SENT TO GIRLS' HOME FOR THEFT, SMOKING, VAPING, DRINKING ETC - OUT OF CONTROL

At age 14, it is considered as a ..............malleable age, where it is difficult to change one's character, therefore they become naughty and rebellious, but at this age there is still hope cos it is a malleable age, where she can U-turn and be a changed girl....................... Big Grin
Will change later after grow older.or 1 parent died
Fcuked up parents.. Want to born the child but dun want to teach her to be a person.
(11-04-2023, 07:53 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]At age 14, it is considered as a ..............malleable age, where it is difficult to change one's character, therefore they become naughty and rebellious, but at this age there is still hope cos it is a malleable age, where she can U-turn and be a changed girl....................... Big Grin

I think Sec 2 student only lah! Big Grin Do you have a daughter leh?  Thinking
(11-04-2023, 07:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]This I concur with you

I guessed only lah! Big Grin
(11-04-2023, 07:53 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]At age 14, it is considered as a ..............malleable age, where it is difficult to change one's character, therefore they become naughty and rebellious, but at this age there is still hope cos it is a malleable age, where she can U-turn and be a changed girl....................... Big Grin
I will discipline her
At this rebellious age, there is still a good chance to change. 
Hopefully with right guidance, she may turn into an angel.
(12-04-2023, 08:50 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]At this rebellious age, there is still a good chance to change. 
Hopefully with right guidance, she may turn into an angel.

Your are right at a age 14, it is still a malleable age, when she is able to U-turn and turn into an angel............the parents just need to discipline and be a role model for her........... Big Grin
(11-04-2023, 07:28 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]and eating illegal banana

[Image: YZ2d1q.gif]

Your countryman is also a banana lover.  He's in jail now.  His dear mother must be heartbroken, crying herself to sleep every night.

[Image: F9-D33-B42-AB39-4-DC8-94-E4-3129323-EB88...s-n-r1.jpg]
(12-04-2023, 10:21 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Your countryman is also a banana lover.  He's in jail now.  His dear mother must be heartbroken, crying herself to sleep every night.

[Image: F9-D33-B42-AB39-4-DC8-94-E4-3129323-EB88...s-n-r1.jpg]

ai yeah

this guy kanna frame by PAP oligarchy syndicate

just like putin has there assassins
(12-04-2023, 07:56 AM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]I will discipline her

How will you discipline your daughter leh?  Thinking
(12-04-2023, 11:55 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]How will you discipline your daughter leh?  Thinking
Wink
(12-04-2023, 11:50 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]ai yeah

this guy kanna frame by PAP oligarchy syndicate

just like putin has there assassins

He is in a US jail. So what PAP are you on about here again?  Rolleyes
Which PAP said "All schools are good schools"?

only 61% naive like Jac LAU believes what PAP says
(12-04-2023, 04:42 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He is in a US jail. So what PAP are you on about here again?  Rolleyes

"So what PAP are you on about here again?"
[Image: kevin-hart-shocked-huh-dzkgt82wvjxa2khl.gif]
(12-04-2023, 05:50 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]"So what PAP are you on about here again?"
[Image: kevin-hart-shocked-huh-dzkgt82wvjxa2khl.gif]

Err .. it was YOU who mentioned PAP.  It's on record. Rolleyes
14 years old can be so havoc, the family has to be fucking broken to let her go so astray.

Nowadays the generations play the adult game younger and younger. Last time 14 years old all still bookworms and nerds fresh out of PSLE and only concerned with scoring As in exams.
(11-04-2023, 10:30 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Fcuked up parents.. Want to born the child but dun want to teach her to be a person.

Last time I give tuition 

parents are from Malaysia and the mother works as hair- dresser

from morning to night and even on weekends

the son was already in Boy's Home while the daughter gets into fights 

she is from those neighbourhood school
(13-04-2023, 06:35 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Last time I give tuition 

When a child is 14 years and below they are in a malleable age, where they can be groomed into becoming a good student again........... Big Grin
(13-04-2023, 06:35 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Last time I give tuition 

In general cannot study book parents offspring follow same. Also why lky want Uni graduate marry each other. Poly graduate marry each other. Basically can study book together. Cannot study book together. Cannot cross territory else a lot issues later on. Exception exist but minority I think.