SG Talk

Full Version: Why some people see celebrity will scream and want to take picture?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Such a low class behaviour, treat celebrity like god. They also need their privacy
If you mean mediacorpse celebrities then no need to scream because they are not widely famous. In the 90s, these TCS actors and actresses were more famous. Our dramas were very popular in china. Many prcs can remember the names of our local talents....now it is the other way round..we watching China dramas.
(12-04-2023, 05:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean mediacorpse celebrities then no need to scream because they are not widely famous. In the 90s, these TCS actors and actresses were more famous. Our dramas were very popular in china. Many prcs can remember the names of our local talents....now it is the other way round..we watching China dramas.

Quite true, I agree......... Clapping
Minister dr Eng walk past me I don’t even give a dam
Same reason why some people will vote for PAP.
(12-04-2023, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Minister dr Eng walk past me I don’t even give a dam

No big deal l, last time pm lee at redhill market queue to buy food, he saw me I saw him from a distance... I also bo hiu him
(12-04-2023, 07:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]No big deal l, last time pm lee at redhill market queue to buy food, he saw me I saw him from a distance... I also bo hiu him

Some auntie and uncle will ask can take photo or not
(12-04-2023, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Minister dr Eng walk past me I don’t even give a dam
Any minister walk past me I also don’t give a dam. Especially that big bully neh neh who flings files.
(12-04-2023, 07:23 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Any minister walk past me I don’t also don’t give a dam. Especially that big bully neh neh who flings files.

That time when Dr Ng walk past me with the usual RC ppl etc I over heard he told the RC ppl in hokkien dam busy blah blah

Actually is all attend “ events “ what morning attend this event afternoon meeting etc
(12-04-2023, 07:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]That time when Dr Ng walk past me with the usual RC ppl etc I over heard he told the RC ppl in hokkien dam busy blah blah

Actually is all attend “ events “ what morning attend this event afternoon meeting etc

As full-fledged  ministers, the have senior minister of state, minister of state and permanent secretary to assist in their duties.......... Big Grin