SG Talk

Full Version: Rising COVID-19 cases in Singapore driven by XBB subvariants; MOH says infection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rising number of COVID-19 cases in Singapore is driven by XBB subvariants, MOH says, adding that infection waves are expected "from time to time".

28,410 cases were recorded in the final week of March, almost double the previous week's figure. 

https://cna.asia/3Ky2GBr
(12-04-2023, 06:13 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]The rising number of COVID-19 cases in Singapore is driven by XBB subvariants, MOH says, adding that infection waves are expected "from time to time".

28,410 cases were recorded in the final week of March, almost double the previous week's figure. 

https://cna.asia/3Ky2GBr

Start Circuit Breaker lah! Big Grin Lockdown whole Singapore 🇸🇬 lah!
My friend got covid yet he drives his car

so where he got covid from?

He did not see any doctor so I am sure, there are another 30,000 out there

not counted, lah
(12-04-2023, 07:16 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]My friend got covid yet he drives his car

so where he got covid from?

He did not see any doctor so I am sure, there are another 30,000 out there

not counted, lah
MOH don’t even be bothered now. No check no tracing. Just treat it like normal flu. You die yr business kind of attitude.
The reported cases will come down soon. Few days ago, news reported most patients refused to be tested when clinic asked them to pay between $10 and $35. The doctors would treat these patients as normal flu and were given only 3 days of MC.
(12-04-2023, 09:11 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]The reported cases will come down soon. Few days ago, news reported most patients refused to be tested when clinic asked them to pay between $10 and $35. The doctors would treat these patients as normal flu and were given only 3 days of MC.

During the pandemic period, I contacted Covid-19, went to a private clinic GP and the charge was only $5............. Big Grin