SG Talk

Full Version: Today weather very super hot again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my kkj is melting  Angry Angry Angry
If not WFH, your meow meow or kkj sure smelly from all the sweating Laughing
lucky my Uncle office air con is good full blast.
(15-10-2021, 06:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]lucky my Uncle office air con is good full blast.

But when you walk out from office to the carpark or mrt, won't you feel the heat? Vely vely hot.  I think the meimeis also may not wear any more underwear Big Grin
(15-10-2021, 07:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]But when you walk out from office to the carpark or mrt, won't you feel the heat? Vely vely hot.  I think the meimeis also may not wear any more underwear Big Grin

Ya, I used to hate that gush of heat wave like opening the oven door when one comes out from the aircond room into the hot air outside. This is more so in the Middle East where one dreaded to walk out of the aircond office........ Big Grin
Ha...I thought I was the only one feeling hot these few days....like I got fever from Covid or something.

Abnormal weather for October.
(15-10-2021, 07:38 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Ha...I thought I was the only one feeling hot these few days....like I got fever from Covid or something.

In the northern hemisphere they are experiencing late autumn going to  winter, this hot spell is unusual at this time of  the year....
(15-10-2021, 07:38 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Ha...I thought I was the only one feeling hot these few days....like I got fever from Covid or something.

There's about 2-3 weeks of hot weather in Oct as it's changing to the monsoon season. Every year like that. Not abnormal.
(15-10-2021, 08:43 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]There's about 2-3 weeks of hot weather in Oct as it's changing to the monsoon season. Every year like that. Not abnormal.

Really har.  I don't remember last year was so hot like now.
(15-10-2021, 08:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Really har.  I don't remember last year was so hot like now.
When changing to the monsoon season, usually there's hardly any wind so very hot.
(15-10-2021, 08:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Really har.  I don't remember last year was so hot like now.

Global warming, we all should reduce our carbon footprint....... Clapping
(15-10-2021, 08:52 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]When changing to the monsoon season, usually there's hardly any wind so very hot.

Ok, I will eat more baked beans to help out Laughing
(15-10-2021, 09:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I will eat more baked beans to help out Laughing

Coming out from the wrong side of  the body..?
My area quite windy though 💨
(15-10-2021, 09:38 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Coming out from the wrong side of  the body..?

It is still wind? Big Grin
Nice to have cold wave in Singapore
(15-10-2021, 06:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]my kkj is melting  Angry Angry Angry

A friend said so hot until the cb can burst...lol
Climate change is real and nothing little humans on earth can do about it …. we as a species already done irreversible damage and now Mother Nature is taking care of things …. first is a natural disaster, next pandemic …..
now hot at my bedroom fan blowing is hot air
very humid
Today again super hot.
yes, buay tahan....
Yup, fan also useless now,,, need to dip in pool for whole day.. Lols
(15-10-2021, 11:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Climate change is real and nothing little humans on earth can do about it …. we as a species already done irreversible damage and now Mother Nature is taking care of things …. first is a natural disaster, next pandemic …..

We can stop/reduce the economic activities and let earth heal. It's our economic activities that's destroying earth.
(16-10-2021, 10:25 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]We can stop/reduce the economic activities and let earth heal. It's our economic activities that's destroying earth.

You need to reduce the population before reducing economic activities and people need to eat and live and these needs increase economics activities
(16-10-2021, 09:22 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You need to reduce the population before reducing economic activities and people need to eat and live and these needs increase economics activities

Keep jabbing the population with mRNA until it is reduced significantly. Laughing
(16-10-2021, 09:50 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Keep jabbing the population with mRNA until it is reduced significantly. Laughing

So based on your analogy … SG will only left with 10k population … 84.9% double mRNA jabbed + 15% ….. left 0.1%
(16-10-2021, 09:50 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Keep jabbing the population with mRNA until it is reduced significantly. Laughing

Are you suggesting that those who are jabbed with mRNA vaccine are destined to die....? crying
Pages: 1 2