SG Talk

Full Version: Yesterday saw news show a lot car owners get their car fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
partly due to the High COE , many car owners now into looking more on maintenance the present car they owned and renew COE.

I can smell those car repair shops going to " chop car drivers even more "

got interview car repair shops boss, he claim some parts need a Very skillful ppl do , replace and fix thus the price will be increase.
U go take car license first lah
(16-04-2023, 02:20 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]U go take car license first lah

xiao spend few k on it must well I buy BTC park there in future gain is there.
People are also using less of their cars.

Some cars at my carpark area seemed to have been there for months, without changing location.

Turning into a car museum.
Cannot drive to JB to fix for cheap?
(16-04-2023, 02:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]xiao spend few k on it must well I buy BTC park there in future gain is there.

Earn money to spend. Don't be slave and keep saving. No use one. U haolian also no use. People see yr car and house to gauge u. Tuapao no use one..
(16-04-2023, 02:24 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]People are also using less of their cars.

Some cars at my carpark area seemed to have been there for months, without changing location.

Turning into a car museum.

If new car park there for days or even months never move ready to been tow away partly the car owner cannot pay and pay.

(16-04-2023, 02:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot drive to JB to fix for cheap?

SAME Expensive but of course see what you going to change, fix.
JB side see your car plate is SG plate CONFIRM + CHOP , Charge you A LOT.