SG Talk

Full Version: police cars outside Oxley road?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
online chatter says someone not well?
If someone not well shouldn't it be ambulance instead of police cars?
seems new is fake...
If there are fights, killing, knifing, wallopings, then police will come
Suicide?
Yang yang sneaked back to see his sister?
can pay Bangala $100K, new passport and bulldoze the place in the middle of the nite ??
(16-04-2023, 09:48 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]online chatter says someone not well?

bo xiong mai anyhow gong, wait ISD come invite you to lim kopi
here news CNA
NSF firefighter found dead at Pulau UBIN
Filipino woman dead 4 days after Jab paid 225,000
look at my yellow tongue
u no believe?
(17-04-2023, 01:24 AM)fuch_asia Wrote: [ -> ]bo xiong mai anyhow gong, wait ISD come invite you to lim kopi

sure thing
(17-04-2023, 02:06 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]here news CNA
NSF firefighter found dead at Pulau UBIN
Filipino woman dead 4 days after Jab paid 225,000
look at my yellow tongue
u no believe?

I think you are way off topic… as usual Big Grin
No smoke without fire. I'm sure something happened there.
(17-04-2023, 11:06 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]No smoke without fire. I'm sure something happened there.

Must be something happening there, else no police will come.  But why is Oxley Road so important to have reports.................. Big Grin
(17-04-2023, 11:11 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Must be something happening there, else no police will come.  But why is Oxley Road so important to have reports.................. Big Grin

What is the attraction over there? Thinking
Police cars no use, a bulldozer will tear the whole house down....if someone wants to do it.
(17-04-2023, 11:11 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Must be something happening there, else no police will come.  But why is Oxley Road so important to have reports.................. Big Grin

Somebody send men to ransack the place for important secret documents which may show that the place has to be demolish?
(17-04-2023, 07:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are way off topic… as usual Big Grin
This singlion very strange. Post those funny topics out of sync. Not sure if he is that onnipressent88 who always did this.

Don't anyhow say hor! Confused Later Police catch you ah!
last time i cycling in bukit timah
pass by a bungalow with 2 police car
then later the news came out
and say
ong teng cheng pass away
(17-04-2023, 04:58 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]last time i cycling in bukit timah
pass by a bungalow with 2 police car
then later the news came out
and say
ong teng cheng pass away
This time you think what news leh
Still no news yet means nothing has happened
(17-04-2023, 03:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This singlion very strange. Post those funny topics out of sync. Not sure if he is that onnipressent88 who always did this.

He could be from a different dimension sent to observe us and test our responses Big Grin
(17-04-2023, 06:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]He could be from a different dimension sent to observe us and test our responses Big Grin

I have the same feel too, he is always off-tangent, and some of his threads don't make sense.................seems like we are speaking to aliens from another planet............ Big Grin
(17-04-2023, 07:13 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same feel too, he is always off-tangent, and some of his threads don't make sense.................seems like we are speaking to aliens from another planet............ Big Grin

Rotfl
(17-04-2023, 01:44 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]What is the attraction over there? Thinking

It is the famous 38, Oxley Road, that is the attraction.................. Big Grin
(17-04-2023, 07:13 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same feel too, he is always off-tangent, and some of his threads don't make sense.................seems like we are speaking to aliens from another planet............ Big Grin

you have to be 'awaken' or taken the red pill ... in order to understand his post
its like the matrix
he can only show u the door
but you have to walk thru it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc3VG9JZM6I
(17-04-2023, 03:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Don't anyhow say hor! Confused Later Police catch you ah!

It is about time that I go and lim kopi at Cantonment Road station................. Big Grin
(17-04-2023, 08:32 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is about time that I go and lim kopi at Cantonment Road station................. Big Grin

You prefer KopiO Kosong or KopiO Kow or Kopi or KopiC or KopiPeng leh?  Thinking
(17-04-2023, 07:16 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is the famous 38, Oxley Road, that is the attraction.................. Big Grin

Cannot be attraction since not many people go there. It’s a political distraction. Laughing
(17-04-2023, 08:32 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is about time that I go and lim kopi at Cantonment Road station................. Big Grin

You prefer milo or teh c kosong or kopi gao or siew tai? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2