SG Talk

Full Version: Botak man cut queue and claim its his right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday evening at Sim Lim Sq food court, saw this botak man jump queue at the drinks stall. He insist its his right as there are only a few person queuing and not many people affected.  Fortunately the drink stall ask him to queue up and that is when he started cursing.
Although I have seen queue jumper many times before, but they normally obey the rule if they are told. But it's the first time I come across a fooking botak who think he has the right.
my Rich Uncle no need Q one, the hawker will prepare his order first than give him as he is regular.
Is your uncle botak? That botak pretend to have special arrangement but kena told to queue. Very disgusting when he started swearing because he don't want to queue.
I hate queue jumper esp those who think they have the right even after being told off.
I've told off many queue jumpers off loudly. I'm not afraid of them retaliating.
(16-10-2021, 10:52 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]I've told off many queue jumpers off loudly. I'm not afraid of them retaliating.

Everybody should follow rule. That fooking botak at Sim Lim FC lacks civic mentality.
botak again
(17-10-2021, 10:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]botak again

Yup. This arrogant botak is often there and beware he may cut into your queue one day.
(16-10-2021, 08:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]my Rich Uncle no need Q one, the hawker will prepare his order first than give him as he is regular.

How rich is your uncle? Millionhaire or billionhaire or botak? Rotfl
(17-10-2021, 11:51 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]How rich is your uncle? Millionhaire or billionhaire or botak? Rotfl

His uncle only need to feed him hawker food and he is at his beck and call. Even underwear also worn out very fast. Rotfl
(16-10-2021, 06:03 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday evening at Sim Lim Sq food court, saw this botak man jump queue at the drinks stall. He insist its his right as there are only a few person queuing and not many people affected.  Fortunately the drink stall ask him to queue up and that is when he started cursing.

(16-10-2021, 06:10 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Although I have seen queue jumper many times before, but they normally obey the rule if they are told. But it's the first time I come across a fooking botak who think he has the right.

(16-10-2021, 10:26 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]I hate queue jumper esp those who think they have the right even after being told off.

The govt. should make Q cutting an offence, else there may be big quarrel and fists fights.... Angry
(17-10-2021, 01:56 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The govt. should make Q cutting an offence, else there may be big quarrel and fists fights.... Angry

Govt only care about whether you return tray or not. Queue jumping is their least priority.
(16-10-2021, 08:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]my Rich Uncle no need Q one, the hawker will prepare his order first than give him as he is regular.

You are very loyal. Is your uncle very smart? Can invite him to join this forum so we can guage for u whether he is smarter than some of the forumers here.
(17-10-2021, 07:07 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]You are very loyal. Is your uncle very smart? Can invite him to join this forum so we can guage for u whether he is smarter than some of the forumers here.

Good idea, I seconded........ Big Grin
(17-10-2021, 07:07 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]You are very loyal. Is your uncle very smart? Can invite him to join this forum so we can guage for u whether he is smarter than some of the forumers here.

ForeverAlone may not have a rich uncle, it may very well be an imagine person, make alive by ForeverAlone to entertain us.. Laughing
Think he's using his botak image to scare ppl into giving way to him... dis type oni showy but no bite wan  Thinking
(17-10-2021, 10:26 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Think he's using his botak image to scare ppl into giving way to him... dis type oni showy but no bite wan  Thinking

Concur with you. He must be a habitual queue cutter and think his botak head will intimidate some old folks to let him cut queue.
If anyone wants to cut que, then they should ask everyone in the que for permisssion.

Some people have bad upbringing. Did Botak speak Singapore English?
Last time long hair associated with hippie and drug culture so Sg government placed posters of long hair guy with the words Long Hair go last in Queue, you know?

So this Botak thinks no hair means First in Queue is it?
(18-10-2021, 08:48 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote: [ -> ]Last time long hair associated with hippie and drug culture so Sg government placed posters of long hair guy with the words Long Hair go last in Queue, you know?

So this Botak thinks no hair means First in Queue is it?

Shave head, middle age and walk with a swagger. Must be a habitual queue cutter from the way he argue. Like that got priority?
Those with real balls would cut first one in Q.
(18-10-2021, 10:34 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Those with real balls would cut first one in Q.

Q cutting is anti-social behaviour. If u allow him to cut in front of u and don't dare to speak up, all others behind are affected.
(16-10-2021, 06:03 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday evening at Sim Lim Sq food court, saw this botak man jump queue at the drinks stall. He insist its his right as there are only a few person queuing and not many people affected.  Fortunately the drink stall ask him to queue up and that is when he started cursing.

没文化,真可怕? Thinking
(18-10-2021, 11:54 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]没文化,真可怕? Thinking

别害怕。不要让秃头欺负你.
(18-10-2021, 12:57 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]别害怕。不要让秃头欺负你.

秃头不够贴切,秃驴的比喻比较绝。
(18-10-2021, 01:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]秃头不够贴切,秃驴的比喻比较绝。

👍🤣
(18-10-2021, 08:34 AM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone wants to cut que, then they should ask everyone in the que for permisssion.

Some people have bad upbringing. Did Botak speak Singapore English?
This botak not only don't ask permission but will scold you if you ask him to queue up.
(17-10-2021, 07:13 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]ForeverAlone may not have a rich uncle, it may very well be an imagine person, make alive by ForeverAlone to entertain us.. Laughing

He kenna exposed! 😱
(18-10-2021, 08:11 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]He kenna exposed! 😱

It is pure common sense, that ForeverAlone is not telling the truth, but has used this forum to entertain us... Rotfl
Pages: 1 2