SG Talk

Full Version: these 2 days I earn near 2k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
very happy Laughing
Bluff people take courses ?
(18-04-2023, 09:22 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Bluff people take courses ?

dont said things that you know nothing of
(18-04-2023, 09:12 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]very happy Laughing

OnlyFans?   nudie
(18-04-2023, 09:12 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]very happy Laughing

yah lah...............people know you velly rich lah...........
Sold yr brother's bike or antiques?
Sell backside?
2 days can earn 2k ??

wow one month 30k if continue

KNS YET YOU CAN TAKE GOVT AID FOR THE NEEDY???

MUST REPORT U
Just explain how please...
whats the point of this? to brag?
2 days 2K wow that is very good. Is it do sales?
cannot
pichai lobang
(02-05-2023, 02:01 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]cannot
pichai lobang

then post in forum to blow cow is it ?
(02-05-2023, 02:01 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]cannot
pichai lobang

so just to brag then
you need the attention so much?
One way is to sign up ppl to view condo launching. If they do booking on the spot can get even more
(02-05-2023, 02:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]One way is to sign up ppl to view condo launching. If they do booking on the spot can get even more

Ooh so bring ppl to view got monies take by per head is it? Or only when they book then got monies take?
(02-05-2023, 02:42 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh so bring ppl to view got monies take by per head is it? Or only when they book then got monies take?

I told them no more money already, no need to view. They said never mind, just come and do us a favor.
(02-05-2023, 03:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]I told them no more money already, no need to view. They said never mind, just come and do us a favor.

I believe got some small monies to take as long as you bring X number of ppl for viewing. Else who eat free nothing to do bring ppl across Spore into Msia to do viewing?
TS sell yellow bull tickets? Laughing
Wow today i wake up earn 4k.so sian
(02-05-2023, 03:10 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I believe got some small monies to take as long as you bring X number of ppl for viewing. Else who eat free nothing to do bring ppl across Spore into Msia to do viewing?

Aso cud be signing up of trust cards. Last time 50 each
(02-05-2023, 03:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Aso cud be signing up of trust cards. Last time 50 each

That mean his circle of frens got a lot of never see outside world ppl I see. Congrats hope 2K all the way for whole year.
geylang price increased until able to make $2k in 2 days ?
(02-05-2023, 02:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]One way is to sign up ppl to view condo launching. If they do booking on the spot can get even more

wow like intro Skill future course lor , what wine tasting , once people sign up got commission take.
She is a cok teaser.
(02-05-2023, 03:21 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]geylang price increased until able to make $2k in 2 days ?

Geylang market rate got follow inflation? I know brown skin like thai, indon $40 can settle. Fair skin like ahtiong and jhb $150. Old auntie should be $20-$40. As for transgender dunno army times all bunk mates not interested in the third category.
So sad... TS late 60s still need to con people for a living Big Grin
Make friends with old folks can make some money. Some target at young gals, working women, pet lovers, car enthusiasts, property dreamers, ... focus on one group already can make a lot
(02-05-2023, 03:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]So sad... TS late 60s still need to con people for a living Big Grin

TS already in late 60 ?

most likely he is the oldest sgtalker.
(02-05-2023, 03:29 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]TS already in late 60 ?

most likely he is the oldest sgtalker.

Yes, unker talents is mid to late 60s. Somebody CSI him before.  But he likes to be known as Christina Phau Big Grin
Pages: 1 2