SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore should avoid further GST hike, as high costs hurt competitiveness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singapore should avoid further GST hike, as high costs hurt competitiveness: Louis Chua 

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/singapo...louis-chua
There is no cost no competition impact as history and past years showed from 1,2,3,4,5,6,7%
In fact it proved costs fell with record profits and competitiveness doubled and doubled down again

There is no relevance to poor attributes except it reflects strong ones and meritious to up and up gst more.
But do you think GST will stop hiking from here?
sorry to say, but i have no (zero) confident with these so called leaders
I hope  they raise the GST again next year to increase the sufferings of peasants. Hopefully the sufferings will wake them up and give them courage to vote out the incumbents where change is badly needed.  Rolleyes
(20-04-2023, 08:12 AM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]But do you think GST will stop hiking from here?

i have a nagging suspicion that GST will increase to 10% from 2026................ Big Grin
(20-04-2023, 09:45 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]i have a nagging suspicion that GST will increase to 10% from 2026................ Big Grin

my forecast target is 15% within 10yrs!
Govt is hell bent on increasing GST to 9%. Instead of examining itself, any contrary opinion will be branded as being populist or opportunist.
pap is getting more nonsensical. Ah lee really senile, lead a lousy high cost cabinet that show ZERO performance.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(20-04-2023, 08:12 AM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]But do you think GST will stop hiking from here?

100% GST also can lah! Big Grin Pay And Pay like that one lah!
not correct
operandi is first inflation then deflation
we have the inflation
GeorgyBoy will now give u the other End.
https://youtu.be/ZaRxA7M4pXo
[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-20-at-16-03-45-Singap...ompeti.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-20-at-16-14-14-US-Dol...ge-and.png]