SG Talk

Full Version: Longer waiting times for beds in some hospitals, but treatment not delayed: MOH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Expect to wait longer to get a hospital bed due to a high number of patients.

The median wait time has gone up over the past fortnight from 5 hours to 7.2 hours, said the Ministry of Health, which stressed that treatments are not delayed. 

https://str.sg/i4ya
tok like reali
reali many will resign
most likely BS
singlion from day one already say:
coronavirus causing covid19 the disease does not exist
from there u must use stealth investigation
the most dangerous time singlion encountered was when a PCR test swap went into my nose
due to my visit malaysia unvaccinated.
I remember blowing off the liquid that flow out as much as i could.
I sense the danger. nanoparticles could be in the swap.
Means they're treated while they're sitting on wheelchairs?
Notice

In B Class, Two patients are to share one bed

In C Class, three patients sharing one bed.
(22-04-2023, 12:24 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Means they're treated while they're sitting on wheelchairs?

And bringing own bed after operation.
If requested, I m happy to donate one bed to the hospital.
(22-04-2023, 12:27 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
Notice

In B Class, Two patients are to share one bed

In C Class, three patients sharing one bed.

Wah.. going to hospital now! Hoping to share bed with chiobu.
Worse than Timbuktu
(22-04-2023, 12:51 AM)11.11 Wrote: [ -> ]Man who waited for 21 hours at Sengkang General Hospital asked to leave if he couldn't wait any further!!!!!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...ny-further

Govt should publicly campaign for bed donation
hahahahahahahaha
It seems Ministers introducing fine for not returning trays is far more important than hospitals experiencing shortage of beds.

They missed the forest for the trees
(21-04-2023, 11:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Expect to wait longer to get a hospital bed due to a high number of patients.

The median wait time has gone up over the past fortnight from 5 hours to 7.2 hours, said the Ministry of Health, which stressed that treatments are not delayed. 

This is the type of Propaganda spreading IE "but treatment not delayed"

It softens the actual impact causing ie "longer waiting time".

Longer waiting time is because treatment being delayed..

WTF is all this BS

In peacetime, how can Singapore, an advanced country advocating total defence cannot even provide sufficient beds for patients?

If Ministers are not mindful in peacetime, What could happen during wartime?

Only recently, PM Lee just said we are facing a troubled World.
鬼话连遍。 Rotfl
There are also emergency cases. Some patients may ask to delay their planned operation due to the surgeon flying kite treating case of emergency first(who’s know what really happen). This may cause serious mental stress to the patients who are damn worried about their delayed operation.
How long will it be delayed?
Any complication, if never go for operation early? The extra days staying in Hospital, who will pay for the bill?
(22-04-2023, 12:37 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Wah.. going to hospital now! Hoping to share bed with chiobu.

how about sharing a bed with a 70 y o ah mah ?
maybe next time need to bring your own bed to hospital.
Why are you posting out of date history? 01 Nov 2021 ?
(22-04-2023, 05:59 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]how about sharing a bed with a 70 y o ah mah ?

She loves it and probably alive to celebrate 100th birthday in bed.
(21-04-2023, 11:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Expect to wait longer to get a hospital bed due to a high number of patients.

Hospital business so good leh! Big Grin
When such news became general public knowledge ie "Longer waiting time for beds in hospital" it's already over the tipping point.

It's too late..

Clearly, MOH and millions $$$ Ministers were sleeping. 
No excuse.
I don't think it is due to covid virus illness.  

It is caused by vaccine mRNA. Many people are like Sim Wong Hoo with blood clot problems.  

(22-04-2023, 12:29 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]And bringing own bed after operation.

Just bring a mattress or sleeping bag can liao lah! Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 06:23 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it is due to covid virus illness.  

It is caused by vaccine mRNA. Many people are like Sim Wong Hoo with blood clot problems.  

Shh!!!... Such things cannot say one lah! Big Grin ALL cover up liao lah!
I don't think it is due to covid virus illness.  

It is caused by vaccine mRNA. Many people are like Sim Wong Hoo with blood clot problems.  

Wear diaper.
(22-04-2023, 06:03 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]maybe next time need to bring your own bed to hospital.

Aiyah! Just call a doctor and a nurse go to your house lah! Big Grin
There's no logic if patients treatments were not deliberately delayed and there were more than sufficient beds in hospital, then, there isn't any issues at all.

Obviously, considering the acute shortages of hospital beds must have impacted treatments being delayed.

It's a chicken and egg situation.
(22-04-2023, 06:26 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it is due to covid virus illness.  

It is caused by vaccine mRNA. Many people are like Sim Wong Hoo with blood clot problems.  

\\better take NAC or natto to destroy the vaccine spike protien
.https://youtu.be/TiWjleODn4M
Pages: 1 2