SG Talk

Full Version: Should I get my haircut by this ah tiong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Months back he set up his shop, so i give him face and let him cut my hair. Now that his business is booming, he starts to not greet or talk to me. Previously, i was waiting patiently for him, he just stood beside the chair waiting for me to saw that he's ready. Last time he will come over and call me over
Aiyo!

He is very busy now mah!  Tongue
(22-04-2023, 09:57 AM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]Months back he set up his shop, so i give him face and let him cut my hair. Now that his business is booming, he starts to not greet or talk to me. Previously, i was waiting patiently for him, he just stood beside the chair waiting for me to saw that he's ready. Last time he will come over and call me over

How much is the hair cut?
How much? 1 man show??
(22-04-2023, 11:27 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]How much is the hair cut?

(22-04-2023, 11:38 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]How much? 1 man show??

$10. yup 1 man
(22-04-2023, 12:02 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]$10. yup 1 man

I go HDB old auntie cut $6. Former hair salon boss now retire earn spare income.
(22-04-2023, 12:06 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I go HDB old auntie cut $6. Former hair salon boss now retire earn spare income.

last time i have my hair cut by a chio jiuhubu but she balik kampung when border reopen
(22-04-2023, 12:09 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]last time i have my hair cut by a chio jiuhubu but she balik kampung when border reopen

I don't like chio JHB or tiongbu cut my hair becuz they absorb my power away. Bible got one story the strength in that man is his hairs. Old auntie or uncle ok.
(22-04-2023, 12:11 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like chio JHB or tiongbu cut my hair becuz they absorb my power away. Bible got one story the strength in that man is his hairs. Old auntie or uncle ok.

she's lao chio about 40. consider auntie or not? haha
(22-04-2023, 12:15 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]she's lao chio about 40. consider auntie or not? haha

40 will absorb half of my power away so think first. Absorb finish you die faster rugi deal.
(22-04-2023, 09:57 AM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]Months back he set up his shop, so i give him face and let him cut my hair. Now that his business is booming, he starts to not greet or talk to me. Previously, i was waiting patiently for him, he just stood beside the chair waiting for me to saw that he's ready. Last time he will come over and call me over

you should still patronize his shop..................but ask him to cut your pubic hair............ Rotfl
Two weeks ago I got my hair cut by a JH bu. This CB cut my hair at the top too short which caused my hairs to stand up (like chicken backside) on the top even after I combed them. In the end must used gel to keep those short hairs from standing up. ..... Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 12:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Two weeks ago I got my hair cut by a JH bu. This CB cut my hair at the top too short which caused my hairs to stand up (like chicken backside) on the top even after I combed them. In the end must used gel to keep those short hairs from standing up. ..... Big Grin

You don't like short hair hair? As I grow older I like so just now cut again short short. Spike up ok lah old liao no one see. 2 months one cut so must cut short to tahan longer before next cut save monies.
(22-04-2023, 12:26 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]You don't like short hair hair? As I grow older I like so just now cut again short short. Spike up ok lah old liao no one see. 2 months one cut so must cut short to tahan longer before next cut save monies.
I have been thinking of cutting my own hair for awhile now. Studied a few videos on DIY haircut but not brave enough to do it myself yet. Was also thinking of cutting botak as it is easier to DIY. .. Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 12:35 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I have been thinking of cutting my own hair for awhile now. Studied a few videos on DIY haircut but not brave enough to do it myself yet. Was also thinking of cutting botak as it is easier to DIY. .. Big Grin

Trim below banana hair can DIY just need some practice as most ppl don't offer such services. Those offer must be illegal dirty one. Below banana hair need to trim else too long you urine some will get stained and then itchy until you get home to use water clean.
Since he sees you no up, dun give him business
(22-04-2023, 12:11 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like chio JHB or tiongbu cut my hair becuz they absorb my power away. Bible got one story the strength in that man is his hairs. Old auntie or uncle ok.

Bible is wrong. The strength in that man is in his kkj.
(22-04-2023, 12:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Since he sees you no up, dun give him business

He is busy cutting other customers hair, therefore cannot afford time to greet you and talk to you.................... Big Grin
Just go to wherever that appreciates your business and is reasonably priced. Rather than support ATB, you can go to many local barbers that accept cdc vouchers.
me cut my own hair after covid lockdown.
(22-04-2023, 12:09 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]last time i have my hair cut by a chio jiuhubu but she balik kampung when border reopen

You mean cut your pubic hair?