SG Talk

Full Version: You Know You Are Old When ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holiday very free check for white hair. Have you checked yours?

1. Hair on head got white hair checked
2. Hair near banana got white hair checked
3. Moustache got white hair checked
4. Nostril got white hair Today discover also start to grow liao!
5. Eyebrow no white hair yet
6. Armpit no white hair yet
7. Nipple no white hair yet
(22-04-2023, 11:58 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]65yo above is old 70 is dam old.

Key is you check your own white hairs already? When all the white hairs conquer the black hairs means time to meet the Maker soon.
You realized you are old when the kids in the neighbourhood wished you "Ah Pek, chow ann" when they see you in the morning. Or, those old cashier aunties at FairPrice and Sheng Siong addressed you as "uncle". ..  Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 12:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You realized you are old when the kids in the neighbourhood wished you "Ah Pek, chow ann" when they see you in the morning. Or, those old cashier aunties at FairPrice and Sheng Siong addressed you as "uncle". ..  Big Grin

So you got checked white hairs periodically?
(22-04-2023, 12:09 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]So you got checked white hairs periodically?

A few white hairs still dun feel old yet, so I pulled them out. Then after another couple of years, I saw more white hairs but still dun feel old, so I dyed my hairs. Only when those neighbourhood kids called me "ah pek" then I gave up camouflaging my age. ..... Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 12:17 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]A few white hairs still dun feel old yet, so I pulled them out. Then after another couple of years, I saw more white hairs but still dun feel old, so I dyed my hairs. Only when those neighbourhood kids called me "ah pek" then I gave up camouflaging my age. ..... Big Grin

Dye hair is for hair on top of your head. Below banana hair, nostril hair, moustache hair cannot dye correct?
(22-04-2023, 12:19 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Dye hair is for hair on top of your head. Below banana hair, nostril hair, moustache hair cannot dye correct?

Surprisingly only those hairs on my head turned white/grey and the rest still black. ... Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 12:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You realized you are old when the kids in the neighbourhood wished you "Ah Pek, chow ann" when they see you in the morning. Or, those old cashier aunties at FairPrice and Sheng Siong addressed you as "uncle". ..  Big Grin

Call Uncle by primary kids still not so
but when 20s call uncle. We know tian ming.

Ah pek is reserved for those look 65 & above for now
but next generation England speaking, so use up to Uncle only...
One aunty cashier around 60 I guess, so
When I address her as 小姐,I got very good service.. Can see from her expression, she was overjoyed.
Nobody called me Uncle. Cashier, service staff, retail staff, car washers, etc all called me Boss.

I guess it's the way I carried myself..

You get called Uncle if you slouch and drag your feet. That's a low ses posture.  Rolleyes
White hair is wisdom
Live ripe old age.