SG Talk

Full Version: Do you remember her?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No idea of this girl come back for what , marriage find husband ?
Her body very nice
I remember her mouth very big, can insert more than one cock for sure...
Many of my friends living in Canada plan to return to Singapore to retire. Some already have returned. They said the healthcare there very slow and very inconvenient to live there.
Without a house here difficult to move back. With young children schooling is aso a major problem
She's Glenda chong's sister. Before she left she acted in one drama that I thought was very good. She had the potential to be ah jie then.
(24-04-2023, 10:16 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Without a house here difficult to move back. With young children schooling is aso a major problem

They come back and buy a property in Singapore.
I only remember her song, Free, which is quite nice. Don't remember watching any of her TV series.

(24-04-2023, 10:17 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]She's Glenda chong's sister. Before she left she acted in one drama that I thought was very good. She had the potential to be ah jie then.

How do you know Glenda Chong's sister leh?  Thinking
(24-04-2023, 01:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/...23-1386417

kena used by AMDK then say don't need man. pui
Too bad, never learn I Ching.
易经里有个卦叫家人卦。
(24-04-2023, 10:40 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know Glenda Chong's sister leh?  Thinking

Both got very wide mouth leh
(24-04-2023, 11:07 AM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]kena used by AMDK then say don't need man. pui

AMDK mah!  Rotfl
(24-04-2023, 10:17 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]She's Glenda chong's sister. Before she left she acted in one drama that I thought was very good. She had the potential to be ah jie then.

Heard Glenda is bi-sexual. Used to have a girlfriend but suddenly got married.

Michelle Chong also look like lesbo. Related??

no wonder mouth so similar Laughing