SG Talk

Full Version: China the ‘natural suspect’ behind military upgrades on Myanmar islands near India
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
China's fault again!?  Rotfl

BTW, if both China and Myanmar are happy with it, who the hell got the right to fxxk around?  Rotfl
(24-04-2023, 01:57 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]China's fault again!?  Rotfl

BTW, if both China and Myanmar are happy with it, who the hell got the right to fxxk around?  Rotfl

India wants to block Chinese ships entering the Strait of Malacca using Andaman & Nicobar islands in Bay of Bengal…to mitigate the risk, China builds a naval base in Myanmar’s Coco islands to protect Chinese ships

[Image: IMG-9283.jpg]
(24-04-2023, 02:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]India wants to block Chinese ships entering the Strait of Malacca using Andaman & Nicobar islands in Bay of Bengal…to mitigate the risk, China builds a naval base in Myanmar’s Coco islands to protect Chinese ships

[Image: IMG-9283.jpg]

Thank you for sharing. One point for you!  Big Grin
[Image: IMG-9285.jpg]
i have always wondered why China did not take Myanmar. It is the natural path to Indian ocean.

I think China is going to surround India with Pakistan and Myanmar.
(24-04-2023, 02:12 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]i have always wondered why China did not take Myanmar. It is the natural path to Indian ocean.

I think China is going to surround India with Pakistan and Myanmar.

Dont laugh!
You never heard of the new railway? Thinking