SG Talk

Full Version: Is there another gupta in DBS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Relative?
Gupta is a common North Indian name similar to Lim or Tan in Spore.
Same household or village?
Brother?? .... Big Grin
Check and make sure he not from.degree mills
Now, their expected minimum qualification is an MBA. The doctorate is what they aim for. Else no job available.
(25-04-2023, 12:32 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Now, their expected minimum qualification is an MBA. The doctorate is what they aim for. Else no job available.

I think the NUS MBA course is reserved for these people. That is why NUS chased my son away.
(25-04-2023, 12:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Gupta is a common North Indian name similar to Lim or Tan in Spore.

Sis. you are right Gupta is a common name in India.......... Big Grin
(25-04-2023, 12:32 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Now, their expected minimum qualification is an MBA. The doctorate is what they aim for. Else no job available.

I think you are right, need a MBA or PhD for a top job...................... Big Grin
(25-04-2023, 12:44 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Sis. you are right Gupta is a common name in India.......... Big Grin

I have met at least two Ceca called Gupta in the past.
(25-04-2023, 01:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I have met at least two Ceca called Gupta in the past.

OH FUGGV .... the whole village is here  Surprised