SG Talk

Full Version: Still living in past "glory"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Screenshot-20230426-091228-com-android-c...856173.jpg]

美军兵推台海战争,屋子上还挂着八国联军进北京在紫禁城里阅兵的老照片呢,哈哈哈哈,如此怀念八国联军时期的中国啊?意淫伤身哦

[Image: DRdBpUxN4nGYJFt7EIVFvl-_YZV2A8yPlYGB1jLa...1011-nd-v1]
已过去的事就让它过去吧
旧的不走新的不能来

Why are you keeping the memories of shame, of a century of shame, opened?

It takes two hands to clap.  The aggressor would not be able to succeed if Qing had not been weak.  Yet, I don't hear a single squeak from you about the Empress Dowager and her mismanagement of the country her ancestors colonised.  It is because of her that China was so weak, and therefore the colonisation of China by the Qing passed on, in part, to other countries which happened to be the West and Japan.

The corpse at Tiananmen....about time to throw it into the furnace.  What is the point of preserving a piece of old skin stuffed with cotton wool inside to remind the Chinese and successive generations of them about the failure of this bugger, during whose reign up to 70 million Chinese died?

He did nothing to liberate China from the West and Japan. He ran away from the Japanese, and called it "Long March".  In fact, it was a cowardly act of running away while the KMT troops were left fighting the Japanese alone.  It was the two atomic bombs which ended the war.  Should the Chinese not erect a statue of the POTUS as a symbol and mark of respect and gratitude to him for liberating China?

Let the past be the past.  Why let the past to become the present so you just can't live in the present? The past is unhappy, the present is happy, but you choose the past to live out your days? How foolish can a wumao get?

At present, I am very proud to hear that Chinese scientists are now working on 6G.  I am also ...had not stopped...bragging about the VIVO phone which I had been using before Covid started till now, and it is still going strong.  I had been telling peepur who use and swear by their fruit phone that it cannot hold a candle to my Vivo.

There are many things we can be proud about China.  Focus on the positive and not wallow in the sad and shameful negative past.  Laughing
(26-04-2023, 09:39 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]已过去的事就让它过去吧
旧的不走新的不能来

Ask your beloved Assmerica lor!  Rotfl
(26-04-2023, 09:39 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]It takes two hands to clap.  

But it only takes one hand to slap!  Cool

Don't mix up clapping and slapping!  Cool
(26-04-2023, 09:44 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]But it only takes one hand to slap!  Cool

Don't mix up clapping and slapping!  Cool

The west and Japan can slap, but the Empress Dowager did not have a hand to block?

Whatever happened to the Qing army?

[Image: 2RLTrIG.jpg]
(26-04-2023, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]The west and Japan can slap, but the Empress Dowager did not have a hand to block?

Whatever happened to the Qing army?

OK lor!

When you are sick and weak, others can just gang up to punch and slap you lor!  Cool
(26-04-2023, 10:05 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]OK lor!

When you are sick and weak, others can just gang up to punch and slap you lor!  Cool

Are you telling me that China is the sick man of Asia?   Rolleyes

Your tail is showing.  I had suspected for the longest time that you are anti-Chinese.

At last I have concrete proof that you are a CIA agent.   Rolleyes
(26-04-2023, 12:29 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Are you telling me that China is the sick man of Asia?   Rolleyes

Your tail is showing.  I had suspected for the longest time that you are anti-Chinese.

At last I have concrete proof that you are a CIA agent.   Rolleyes

I have concrete proof that you are stupid idiot!
(26-04-2023, 12:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I have concrete proof that you are stupid idiot!

[Image: ViPCZxF.jpg]

一口爛牙胃口卻很好,英國自不量力派護衛艦威懾中國,成了大笑話【张斌】

中國海軍海洋綜合調查船,逼近英國的家門口,英方玻璃心要碎了【张斌】
u think too much