SG Talk

Full Version: Breaking: Millionaire Mr Loo has just bought a bungalow in JB with cash !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3500/4000 sf, 4+1 bedrooms linked bungalow, rm 1.9m, not bad as a holiday house.
Sell ginseng huh..
RM like …….

[Image: opt-aboutcom-coeus-resources-content-mig...1af883.jpg]

image 2
Should buy SG bungalow if a tycoon
Wait for his next video ..kenna rob for being haolian in JB driving his Mercedes Rotfl
Mr loo is tycoon? Don't make my toes laugh
Loo is ex CEO not tycoon he us still worker but rich one.

Anyway I believe he kena carrot head.

Price of landed is not that high in Malaysia

[Image: 2eF8S1n.jpg]
(30-04-2023, 06:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Loo is ex CEO not tycoon he us still worker but rich one.

Price depends on location I think
Doesn’t walk the talk. Also has been known on several occasions to be a flip flopper and reverse indicator like his loyal but naive supporter Sgbuffet Laughing
In this video Handbag Loo is again peddling something. Doesn’t seem much different from that shameless foul mouthed low SES peddler aka big time gambler Wang Lei sans vulgarities but of course more educated and refined Laughing
(30-04-2023, 06:56 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Price depends on location I think
 I was looking at Austin area condo in 2016, that is same location has Loo's landed. It is very cheap but my mom was against the idea so never went through with i.

Loo overpaid by alot just look at similar properties in the same location

[Image: vnB6Zo7.jpg]
His videos will stoke up some interest and the exorbitant absd will drive some to go north. Will that become a trend and will there be measures to "cool" it later?
(30-04-2023, 06:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Loo is ex CEO not tycoon he us still worker but rich one.

he is not a worker.

he is a founder of a profitable company below.
https://accss.asia/our-founder/

he is also an investor in some starups and his wife's company premiummall.
I used to think he is a somewhat of a dumbass for promoting and harping on 1m65, which is highly irresponsible. The strategy may not fit everyone and has opportunity costs that are not so apparent. I was wrong. He is a confirmed dumbass for buying overpriced JB property as well.
(30-04-2023, 10:27 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]he is not a worker.

he is a founder of a profitable company below.
https://accss.asia/our-founder/

he is also an investor in some starups and his wife's company premiummall.

It's good that a top person with such experience is willing to share with ordinary folks like us.
His type of experience as CEO and venture funding is rare and we should be grateful he is willing to share.
Now 1SGD to RM3.3

10 years later maybe 1SGD to RM4 or RM5

FX loss has to take into consideration

For Malaysians only 
Singaporeans cannot buy m2 home below RM 1m Tio BOH?
(30-04-2023, 11:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]For Malaysians only 

Yes but Loo bought $1.9M considering you can buy 2 semiD for $1.2M for more than total area tells you he likely kena  carrot head.....not saying Singaporeans can buy these cheap properties but its indicative Loo overpaid...
(30-04-2023, 11:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]For Malaysians only 

If can buy those RM$200 to $300k sold out. SD$100k  many people have. Big Grin
(30-04-2023, 07:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]In this video Handbag Loo is again peddling something. Doesn’t seem much different from that shameless foul mouthed low SES peddler aka big time gambler Wang Lei sans vulgarities but of course more educated and refined Laughing

You still click and watch? Give him money ? lol I don't even bother to click.

This Loo is another yea Wang Lei type sell and sell indirectly using " tricks " of course is Legit so call " Marketing"

This Loo forget his motto what is 1m65 ?? CPF ? Never talk much about CPF anymore? So call Retire in SG ???
My ex colleague bought one such landed semi D about 15 years ago for around 330k ringitt. He was intending it to be his holiday home cum workshop, while waiting for the price to appreciate and sell at a profit later. Or so he thought. Bit by bit, what was at first a spick and span abode slowly but surely fell into a state of disrepair. He was so proud he chose a gated estate, but when I drove inside, I just waved and the security guard just waved me through without any checking. And the barrier was always up Big Grin

Some years back, disillusioned, he finally sold at a loss for around 270k ringitt. The loss was even more due to the depreciation of the ringitt all these years.

So don't think cheap is good. It can always become cheaper due to the estate falling into disrepair and currency devaluation.
(30-04-2023, 11:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but Loo bought $1.9M considering you can buy 2 semiD for $1.2M for more than total area tells you he likely kena  carrot head.....not saying Singaporeans can buy these cheap properties but its indicative Loo overpaid...

U believe what he said meh. Unless show black n white proof.
(30-04-2023, 11:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]My ex colleague bought one such landed semi D about 15 years ago for around 330k ringitt. He was intending it to be his holiday home cum workshop, while waiting for the price to appreciate and sell at a profit later. Or so he thought. Bit by bit, what was at first a spick and span abode slowly but surely fell into a state of disrepair. He was so proud he chose a gated estate, but when I drove inside, I just waved and the security guard just waved me through without any checking. And the barrier was always up Big Grin

Some years back, disillusioned, he finally sold at a loss for around 270k ringitt. The loss was even more due to the depreciation of the ringitt all these years.

So don't think cheap is good. It can always become cheaper due to the estate falling into disrepair and currency devaluation.

Just another Flip Flop so call " financial guru rah " He used to keep saying Don't buy property last time LOL.
(30-04-2023, 11:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Just another Flip Flop so call " financial guru rah " He used to keep saying Don't buy property last time LOL.

One of super pagan sgbuffet's many idols Big Grin
Ok lah, 600k only, as long as he happy, wife happy, everybody happy, why we worry?
Maybe he has plan to start 1M65 MY Channel soon
Only the real rich buy in SG …… thats why we dare to up ABSD from 30-60%
JB are for poor doing a role play being rich
(30-04-2023, 12:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Ok lah, 600k only, as long as he happy, wife happy, everybody happy, why we worry?

ya lor...and he doesn't take loan but settle in cash leh...sgtalkers here can do like him or not?
i can only buy a 2 bedder in KL for RM1.3mil  Rolleyes
(30-04-2023, 10:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]It's good that a top person with such experience is willing to share with ordinary folks like us.
His type of experience as CEO and venture funding is rare and we should be grateful he is willing to share.

His CEO title is inflated. Only considered middle management in Singtel.
Pages: 1 2