SG Talk

Full Version: Why NY Times and some surveys always say bad things about Singapore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why NY Times and some surveys always say bad things about Singapore?

They have nothing better to report is it?

That's my opinion
Many still think it's a china city
NY times is merely speaking the truth
Because they can. And because there's a lot of bad things about SG.
(30-04-2023, 09:23 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]NY times is merely speaking the truth

Sharexchange, shut yr mouth Angry
(30-04-2023, 09:23 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]NY times is merely speaking the truth

They always reporting Singapore BS story
(30-04-2023, 01:39 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]They always reporting Singapore BS story

no

they see the singkie system is FAKE!
(30-04-2023, 09:09 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Why NY Times and some surveys always say bad things about Singapore?

That's my opinion
U also always say bad things about Singapore. U have nothing better to say is it? That's my opinion.  Rotfl
(30-04-2023, 02:44 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U also always say bad things about Singapore. U have nothing better to say is it? That's my opinion.  Rotfl

I always trying my best to keep you better informed

Those things that no one will tell you
(30-04-2023, 09:09 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Why NY Times and some surveys always say bad things about Singapore?

That's my opinion

[Image: IMG-0454.jpg]
(30-04-2023, 03:51 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]I always trying my best to keep you better informed

Those things that no one will tell you

U r saying that u know things others don't? Really ah?  Laughing
https://rsf.org/en/country/china

The People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the world's largest prison for journalists, and its regime conducts a campaign of repression against journalism and the right to information worldwide.
(30-04-2023, 04:00 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U r saying that u know things others don't? Really ah?  Laughing

It's very easy to say many good things about Singapore even if there's none..

But a lot of bad things are there and yet, to say nothing?

Giving NY Times something to do
(30-04-2023, 01:40 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]no

they see the singkie system is FAKE!

And that's why President Biden stopped inviting Singapore to the White House..

Clapping
(30-04-2023, 03:58 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-0454.jpg]

Fakey n his dog
(30-04-2023, 07:33 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]It's very easy to say many good things about Singapore even if there's none..

But a lot of bad things are there and yet, to say nothing?

Giving NY Times something to do

People likes to read bad things mah
(30-04-2023, 09:01 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]People likes to read bad things mah

Why can't they be honest and report good and bad things................ Big Grin
(30-04-2023, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't they be honest and report good and bad things................ Big Grin

Some people are born to be fakey mah.😊
you see

the truth has to be told

one of the things why we are created is because we got to deal with the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY

if there is "ONLY the GOOD" and there is no "the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY"
WE WOULD NOT BE HERE!

YOU  KNOW YOU and ALL OF US EXISTED IS BECAUSE OF THAT!

YOU CANNOT DENIED THAT!
..Example:

"Longer waiting times for beds in some hospitals, but treatment not delayed: MOH"

Note
W/O sufficient beds in hospitals, how can treatment not delayed?

It's a chicken and egg situation.
(30-04-2023, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't they be honest and report good and bad things................ Big Grin

Despite Singapore authority and ST reporting only good news, they maybe half truth and hiding the bad ones.
(30-04-2023, 10:48 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]you see

the truth has to be told

one of the things why we are created is because we got to deal with the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY

if there is "ONLY the GOOD" and there is no "the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY"
WE WOULD NOT BE HERE!

YOU  KNOW YOU and ALL OF US EXISTED IS BECAUSE OF THAT!

YOU CANNOT DENIED THAT!

Smart ST taken all the good and easy news leaving those bad and more difficult one to others like NY Times..

So, can't blame NY Times at all.

Partly ST journalists not allowed to report anything bad about the Govt...

Fearing of loosing their jobs

Do you notice Singapore authority seldom response to foreign newspapers eg NT Times reporting bad about Singapore.

Last time, very quick to react..