SG Talk

Full Version: Homeless Ang mo live in Bangkok
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will follow him soon..
whatsthe point of this video?

another one trying to get rid making youtube videos
(30-04-2023, 01:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I will follow him soon..

migrate ?
One relative already 70, but fit and looks young. 
Sold 4Room hdb. Waiting for his BTO. Can't get along with children. Off he went to Thailand. Got himself a woman, stayed there for a long time. In between, he toured the neighbouring countries. By the time he comes back, pocket empty empty.
(30-04-2023, 02:16 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]One relative already 70, but fit and looks young. 
Sold 4Room hdb. Waiting for his BTO. Can't get along with children. Off he went to Thailand. Got himself a woman, stayed there for a long time. In between, he toured the neighbouring countries. By the time he comes back, pocket empty empty.

You already said he can't get along with children why left so much money for his children? Must well pamper enjoy his reminding life lor.
Go bangkok to bang kok, and come back bankrupt
(30-04-2023, 01:43 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]migrate ?

1 month holiday la
(30-04-2023, 02:28 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]1 month holiday la

Enjoy. Don't get AIDS.. ok
(30-04-2023, 02:28 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]1 month holiday la

Go Bangkok for leftover food?
(30-04-2023, 04:59 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Go Bangkok for leftover food?

Can tell Dynamite that. He likes to eat food left uneaten by his neighbours' pet dogs and posts them here.
(30-04-2023, 05:15 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Can tell Dynamite that. He likes to eat food left uneaten by his neighbours' pet dogs and posts them here.

😄😄😄😄
(30-04-2023, 04:51 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy. Don't get AIDS.. ok

Things to see and/or do in Bangkok

1.  Watch Thai boxing

2. Go to the soi for authentic Thai street food

3.  Pray if you are so inclined... Four faced Buddha

4.  Cheap night market shopping and eating

5.  Go for cheap boat rides

6.  Watch 人妖 performance

None of the above should get anyone AIDS. You got it because you went to prostitute dens.  One road good walk.  Rolleyes
(30-04-2023, 05:20 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Things to see and/or do in Bangkok

1.  Watch Thai boxing

2. Go to the soi for authentic Thai street food

3.  Pray if you are so inclined... Four faced Buddha

4.  Cheap night market shopping and eating

5.  Go for cheap boat rides

6.  Watch 人妖 performance

None of the above should get anyone AIDS. You got it because you went to prostitute dens.  One road good walk.  Rolleyes

U are very healthy. Must be scholar type Rotfl
(30-04-2023, 04:51 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy. Don't get AIDS.. ok

I not like Lupcheong or Notdumb ok.
(30-04-2023, 05:33 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]U are very healthy. Must be scholar type Rotfl

From his quarrelsome behaviour, you can easily tell he is the henpeck type lah. Everywhere he goes for holidays, he must lugged his old cow along. That's why he can only visit such boring places otherwise he will kena pull ear or sleep outside the bedroom.  Big Grin
(30-04-2023, 05:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]From his quarrelsome behaviour, you can easily tell he is the henpeck type lah. Everywhere he goes for holidays, he must lugged his old cow along. That's why he can only visit such boring places otherwise he will kena pull ear or sleep outside the bedroom.  Big Grin

Bingo Laughing
He very loliloso
(30-04-2023, 05:39 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I not like Lupcheong or Notdumb ok.

Notdumb is MIA. I wonder why...?
(30-04-2023, 05:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]From his quarrelsome behaviour, you can easily tell he is the henpeck type lah. Everywhere he goes for holidays, he must lugged his old cow along. That's why he can only visit such boring places otherwise he will kena pull ear or sleep outside the bedroom.  Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20230303-WA0000.jpg]
(01-05-2023, 07:45 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Notdumb is MIA. I wonder why...?

Dead liao from heart attack.
(01-05-2023, 09:51 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Dead liao from heart attack.

I understand that he is not young and has heart problems.  Well, if his time is up, and he is destined to die of a HA, it will be very sudden.