SG Talk

Full Version: Multi-Millionaire Loo bought this gigantic bungalow in JB with cash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can rear many chickens
Big Bungalow for an retirement / weekend house
I thot he very rich man? Why must run to JB to buy? Really rich will buy in Singapore Big Grin
Wow he really made it big to stay in Bungalow.

Most people can only dream.

Even those who want to do this and have the $$ too scared to execute as the afraid malaysia property drop in price, ringgit falls and crime.
But want to chase dreams must have guts like Mr Loo
(01-05-2023, 12:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I thot he very rich man?  Why must run to JB to buy?  Really rich will buy in Singapore Big Grin

Singapore is sinking every 10 year.
if Singapore has submerged, where do your children or grand children live ?
(01-05-2023, 12:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I thot he very rich man? Why must run to JB to buy? Really rich will buy in Singapore Big Grin

Smile This is why I keep telling AH butt STOP Watching all these what local " financial guru BS "

This loo last time keep promoting his 1m65 , what it mean? 1 million by 65 on CPF. he even take photo ride on Chan Chun Sing, Tharman photo. Take photo together with him. This is why he got civil service award so call " first non civil servant get " promoting CPF .

He also mention he is " rich " can afford to buy bungalow , condo, own posh car but prefer stay in HDB.
He used to keep putting negative on property , claim waste money buy landed house, condo

Now ??? lol. EPIC need to so call retire at Malaysia JB ? not in SG with CPF ??
(01-05-2023, 12:59 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore is sinking every 10 year.
if Singapore has submerged, where do your children or grand children live ?

Maybe Finland or Portugal.  Definitely not jhk land Big Grin
(01-05-2023, 12:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Wow he really made it big to stay in Bungalow.

Most people can only dream.

Even those who want to do this and have the $$  too scared to execute as the afraid malaysia property  drop in price, ringgit falls and crime.
But want to chase dreams must have guts like Mr Loo

that is why you cannot buy condo in Malaysia because it will not appreciate due to poor maintenance and poor infrastructure.

it is very stupid and childish to own multiple condo in Malaysia.

Bungalow can live like King.
(01-05-2023, 01:04 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]that is why you cannot buy condo in Malaysia because it will not appreciate due to poor maintenance and poor infrastructure.

Bungalow in Malaysia is quite common for ordinary folks. " as long they earn a decent consistant income "

even Media corp Malaysian artist also own Bungalow in Malaysia.

their Public housing actually mostly Malays stay.
(01-05-2023, 01:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Finland or Portugal.  Definitely not jhk land Big Grin

he is buying bungalow in Malaysia because he is expanding his Malaysia's business due to high cost in Singapore.
when he expands to Finland or Portugal, he will buy another bungalow  there.
(01-05-2023, 01:04 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]that is why you cannot buy condo in Malaysia because it will not appreciate due to poor maintenance and poor infrastructure.

I am thinking of somebody in this forum leow Laughing
(01-05-2023, 01:07 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]he is buying bungalow in Malaysia because he is expanding his Malaysia's business due to high cost in Singapore.

Well.... to me he simply just doesn't cut it.  Doesn't walk the walk Big Grin
(01-05-2023, 01:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Bungalow in Malaysia is quite common for ordinary folks. " as long they earn a decent consistant income "

even Media corp Malaysian artist also own Bungalow in Malaysia.

their Public housing actually mostly Malays stay.

he buys bungalow from RM 1.5 to 2 millions only.
any price below RM 1.5 millions, he will not buy.
(01-05-2023, 01:07 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]he is buying bungalow in Malaysia because he is expanding his Malaysia's business due to high cost in Singapore.

I remember Loo was all over Europe early this year ...his business is going international
(01-05-2023, 01:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Well.... to me he simply just doesn't cut it.  Doesn't walk the walk Big Grin

most tycoons have landed property in the country when he expands business in the country.
(01-05-2023, 01:09 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]he buys bungalow from RM 1.5 to 2 millions only.
any price below RM 1.5 millions, he will not buy.

I see.  Not rich enough but also dowan to appear as not rich enough too.  Okay Big Grin
(01-05-2023, 01:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Loo was all over Europe early this year ...his business is going international

Joke now is common, for luxury handbag seller. Even vuglar low class Wang lei also go europe few time sell luxury bags
Quite a lot Locals also all over Europe selling luxury handbags in fb.
(01-05-2023, 01:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Loo was all over Europe early this year ...his business is going international

he is just travelling to get business for his singapore and Malaysia offices.
he is planning to recruit more staff in Malaysia office and he needs to live in Malaysia.
(01-05-2023, 01:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Joke now is common, for luxury handbag seller. Even vuglar low class Wang lei also go europe few time sell luxury bags
Quite a lot Locals also all over Europe selling luxury handbags in fb.

Both of them are just peddling stuff.  Anybody can do that.  Even Guo Lai the retarded fark can also promote and peddle white white drink. But Handbag Loo is at least more refined.  No vulgarities or uncouth behaviour.
(01-05-2023, 01:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Well.... to me he simply just doesn't cut it.  Doesn't walk the walk Big Grin

he said his bought bungalow in Malaysia is equivalent to landed property in Holland area in Singapore.
(01-05-2023, 01:16 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]he said his bought bungalow in Malaysia is equivalent to landed property in Holland area in Singapore.

He is starting on the slippery road of arrogance and self denial Big Grin
(01-05-2023, 01:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Both of them are just peddling stuff.  Anybody can do that.  Even Guo Lai the retarded fark can also promote and peddle white white drink. But Handbag Loo is at least more refined.  No vulgarities or uncouth behaviour.

Nope, there are decent local luxury handbag seller too. Speak with fine english. Viewers is a lot.

I feel is This loo wife feel intensive competition from others local luxury handbag seller also travel around EU doing FB live selling.

This is why they plan for alternative. But in Malaysia even more competitive come FB selling.
(01-05-2023, 01:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, there are decent local luxury handbag seller too. Speak with fine english. Viewers is a lot.

I feel is This loo wife feel intensive competition from others local luxury handbag seller also travel around EU doing FB live selling.

This is why they plan for alternative. But in Malaysia even more competitive come FB selling.

So did you buy the white white drink?
(01-05-2023, 01:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]He is starting on the slippery road of arrogance and self denial Big Grin

he is right because he has bought the bungalow where all his neighbouring bungalows are fully occupied and many cars are outside the bungalows.

he does not want to buy one where he sees many unoccupied neighbouring bungalows.
Mediacorp Yao Wen Long JB house

(01-05-2023, 01:21 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]he is right because he has bought the bungalow where all his neighbouring bungalows are fully occupied and many cars are outside the bungalows.

he does not want to buy one where he sees many unoccupied neighbouring bungalows.

That is common sense.
(01-05-2023, 09:35 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l59ByHuvSME

They touched up everything, made sure everything was in place, neat and tidy, for this videoshoot.

To keep it that way, looking like a five star hotel, they would need at least one super efficient maid, two would be just right.  Dusting, wiping, floor mopping, making up rooms, cooking, cleaning up, sweeping fallen leaves etc etc...it's a never ending daily routine.

I never liked houses with an upper floor.  It's no joke walking down to the kitchen for a drink and climbing back up to your bedroom when you are in your silver years.  Your grandchewren can of course bound up and down, but what about you? This is why my house has only one floor with the bedrooms and kitchen all on the same level. Wink
we have more than a hundred millionaires stay in The Pinnacle flats.
(01-05-2023, 01:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]So did you buy the white white drink?

Nah, i never buy stuffs from these FB seller.

come Luxury stuffs I always go Their Official site buy even non luxury stuff.
EVEN those FB seller like loo wife , blah blah selling authentic luxury bags and yes cheaper than buying from Orchard road or their official website I also will not buy.

Why ? Because You buy from Luxury Official website , problem , trouble free!
even you pay extra.

delivery time , refund, any problem etc , all will be answer fast and swift.
Pages: 1 2 3